"The World of Specialty" song Chong-gug "divorce people have come into the mountains after the attack."

Former footballer Song Chong-gug reveals divorce occasionThe story of Song Chong-gug, a natural, was revealed at MBNs Starmentary Special World, which aired on the 29th.Song Chong-gug organized his nine-year marriage to his ex-wife, Park Yeop-sun, in 2015 as a consensus.Song Chong-gug confessed that he thought it would be better to be apart than to show children fighting to meet.The decision to take a moment eventually led to the divorce.Song Chong-gug said: If you divorce, the side that has the child just has Child custody; if you go both ways, you get uncomfortable with each other later.I had to take the papers off and bump into them. I told her to do it because she was raising her.Song Chong-gug said, The attacks of people who do not know me have never ended. Divorce is a couple. Its personal.No matter how close you are, you do not know 100% of the relationship between the two. Song Chong-gug, who was stressed by various rumors, eventually disappeared into the mountains as if he were running away.Song Chong-gug said, I didnt really care about people until then, and that was when I was doing a lot of work, and I was doing a lot of football classes.And then I thought people thought I was strange. So I folded it and came in. It took quite a while to see the children again. It took time to calm down. Comfortable contact with the children.It took a little while for the children to get their cell phones and call themselves. Song Chong-gug was currently running a soccer classroom and was taking a weekly lesson with Son Song Ji-wook. Song Chong-gug said, I was a child.Id help you if you played soccer instead, but I thought that it was Im not comfortable because Son was playing soccer a while ago.If Ji-wook plays soccer, I should teach him.

Former footballer song Chong-gug reveals divorce occasion

The story of song Chong-gug, a natural, was revealed at MBN's Starmentary Special World, which aired on the 29th.

song Chong-gug organized his nine-year marriage to his ex-wife, Park Yeop-sun, in 2015 as a consensus.

song Chong-gug confessed that he thought it would be better to be apart than to show children fighting to meet.

The decision to take a moment eventually led to the divorce. song Chong-gug said: "If you divorce, the side that has the child just has Child custody; if you go both ways, you get uncomfortable with each other later. I had to take the papers off and bump into them. I told her to do it because she was raising her.

song Chong-gug said, "The attacks of people who do not know me have never ended. divorce is a couple. It's personal. No matter how close you are, you do not know 100% of the relationship between the two. "

song Chong-gug, who was stressed by various rumors, eventually disappeared into the mountains as if he were running away.

song Chong-gug said, "I didn't really care about people until then, and that was when I was doing a lot of work, and I was doing a lot of football classes. And then I thought people thought I was strange. So I folded it and came in. "

It took quite a while to see the children again. "It took time to calm down. Comfortable contact with the children. It took a little while for the children to get their cell phones and call themselves. "

song Chong-gug was currently running a soccer classroom and was taking a weekly lesson with son song Ji-wook. song Chong-gug said, "I was a child. I’d help you if you played soccer instead, but I thought that it was “I’m not comfortable” because son was playing soccer a while ago. If Ji-wook plays soccer, I should teach him. "