Lim Young-woong "Mr. Trot dead, nothing can do" song sung for Friends shortly after final

Lim Young-woong sang for Friend, who died first on the Republic of Ireland.On April 27, Lim Young-woongs YouTube channel posted a video titled Singing at Lim Young-woongs Reload Ep.3 Republic of Ireland.In the video, Lim Young-woong visited the Republic of Ireland.Lim Young-woong enjoyed the fun of the trip, admiring the beautiful landscape of the Republic of Ireland.Lim Young-woong met with Friends brother and army senior during the trip.We have a strange connection when we are out of the military with our motives, said Lim Young-woong, and my brother went to the military first, and my military environment was so good that I wanted my brother to come here and come to the same place as a direct family.I came in there, and thats how our relationship began.Lim Young-woongs acquaintance said, When Heroi was dreaming in the midst of his dream, his brother was sadly going to heaven.Heroi was busy and he was very careful about my family. He always thanked my mother, me, and Heroi.I am a superstar for you, but I have seen it as my brother Heroi. Lim Young-woong said, It must have been a few days after the Mr. Trot final, when Moy Yat was on a warlike schedule.I couldnt do anything (after hearing the news, he recalled.I did not realize my brothers death until the end of the funeral, said an acquaintance, I finally gave my makeup and gave me the ashes.I was not receiving it for a long time because I thought that my real brother had left when I received this. Lim Young-woong mentioned the story that Friend said his goal was to set up a pub in the UK during his lifetime.As his brothers dream was replaced, his acquaintance was currently working at a pub in the Republic of Ireland, and Lim Young-woong visited the pub and was impressed by the radio heads Creep, which Friend liked during his lifetime.
Lim Young-woong sang for Friend, who died first on the Republic of Ireland.On April 27, Lim Young-woongs YouTube channel posted a video titled Singing at Lim Young-woongs Reload Ep.3 Republic of Ireland.In the video, Lim Young-woong visited the Republic of Ireland.Lim Young-woong enjoyed the fun of the trip, admiring the beautiful landscape of the Republic of Ireland.Lim Young-woong met with Friends brother and army senior during the trip.We have a strange connection when we are out of the military with our motives, said Lim Young-woong, and my brother went to the military first, and my military environment was so good that I wanted my brother to come here and come to the same place as a direct family.I came in there, and thats how our relationship began.Lim Young-woongs acquaintance said, When Heroi was dreaming in the midst of his dream, his brother was sadly going to heaven.Heroi was busy and he was very careful about my family. He always thanked my mother, me, and Heroi.I am a superstar for you, but I have seen it as my brother Heroi. Lim Young-woong said, It must have been a few days after the Mr. Trot final, when Moy Yat was on a warlike schedule.I couldnt do anything (after hearing the news, he recalled.I did not realize my brothers death until the end of the funeral, said an acquaintance, I finally gave my makeup and gave me the ashes.I was not receiving it for a long time because I thought that my real brother had left when I received this. Lim Young-woong mentioned the story that Friend said his goal was to set up a pub in the UK during his lifetime.As his brothers dream was replaced, his acquaintance was currently working at a pub in the Republic of Ireland, and Lim Young-woong visited the pub and was impressed by the radio heads Creep, which Friend liked during his lifetime.

Lim Young-woong sang for Friend, who died first on the Republic of Ireland.

On April 27, Lim Young-woong's YouTube channel posted a video titled 'Singing at Lim Young-woong's Reload Ep.3 Republic of Ireland'.

In the video, Lim Young-woong visited the Republic of Ireland. Lim Young-woong enjoyed the fun of the trip, admiring the beautiful landscape of the Republic of Ireland.

Lim Young-woong met with Friend's brother and army senior during the trip. “We have a strange connection when we are out of the military with our motives,” said Lim Young-woong, “and my brother went to the military first, and my military environment was so good that I wanted my brother to come here and come to the same place as a direct family.” I came in there, and that’s how our relationship began.”

Lim Young-woong's acquaintance said, "When Heroi was dreaming in the midst of his dream, his brother was sadly going to heaven. Heroi was busy and he was very careful about my family. "He always thanked my mother, me, and Heroi. I am a superstar for you, but I have seen it as my brother Heroi. "

Lim Young-woong said, “It must have been a few days after the ‘Mr. Trot’ final, when Moy Yat was on a warlike schedule. “I couldn’t do anything (after hearing the news,” he recalled.

"I did not realize my brother's death until the end of the funeral," said an acquaintance, "I finally gave my makeup and gave me the ashes. I was not receiving it for a long time because I thought that my real brother had left when I received this. "

Lim Young-woong mentioned the story that Friend said his goal was to set up a pub in the UK during his lifetime. As his brother's dream was replaced, his acquaintance was currently working at a pub in the Republic of Ireland, and Lim Young-woong visited the pub and was impressed by the radio head's Creep, which Friend liked during his lifetime.