'circle House' Han Ga-in "Moy Yat kids academy pick-up, no life for me"

circle house Han Ga-in reveals parenting grievancesIn the SBS entertainment program circle house broadcasted on the 14th, top 3% kindergarten castle Suan Mam appeared and expressed his thoughts on early education at the age of 6.On this day, Han Ga-in told his children about the private tutoring, There is talk of people around me, so I let them go to a lot of academies (to children).Instead, I want to move a lot of body instead of studying, so I swim, inline, etc. But it is full for a week. Han Ga-in said, I go with you. I take you when I start the school and pick you up at the end, and I wait for Moy Yat for two hours there.I am doing it alone. I live in front of Moy Yat Academy, kindergarten, so I have no life. Han Ga-in married actor Yeon Jung-hoon in 2005 and has a daughter and a son.

'circle House' Han Ga-in reveals parenting grievances

In the SBS entertainment program 'circle House' broadcasted on the 14th, 'top 3% kindergarten castle' Suan Mam appeared and expressed his thoughts on early education at the age of 6.

On this day, Han Ga-in told his children about the private tutoring, "There is talk of people around me, so I let them go to a lot of academies (to children). Instead, I want to move a lot of body instead of studying, so I swim, inline, etc. But it is full for a week. "

Han Ga-in said, "I go with you. I take you when I start the school and pick you up at the end, and I wait for Moy Yat for two hours there." I am doing it alone. I live in front of Moy Yat Academy, kindergarten, so I have no life. "

Han Ga-in married actor Yeon Jung-hoon in 2005 and has a daughter and a son.