"Lee Yong-gyu was approached by money, was a pre-wedding sponsor? "Yoo Ha-Na, 'hard-line response' to malicious rumor day

Talent Yoo Ha-Na directly refuted the malicious rumors surrounding him, suggesting legal action.Yoo Ha-Na posted a long post on his instagram early on the 15th.I was not still because it was true, but I was still thinking it would be fun to react to a story that was not even like a horse.I did not know those who were more famous than me, so I wanted to stay still, so I was less famous because I did not want to overdo it.But my child also had a cell phone, my mother, Father, and my family members were worried about me, so I could not just watch it. Yoo Ha-Na said, I was a child who used Moy Yat to play with friends, was busy shooting dramas while watching Audition, married at the age of 26, was not famous, but she is still a mother of two children whose name is still up and down thanks to her husband.I have never had a uncomfortable sponsor to say that I made a luxury brand, let the Red Car ride, and put the drama in.Even if I had a real diarrhea, I have been married for 10 years and I have a child. What makes you say that it is so fun? In the end, he emphasized, Now that I keep talking about things that are not true, my family is going to take a hard-line response. Stop it.Meanwhile, Yoo Ha-Na married baseball player Yong Kyu in 2011 and has two sons.I didnt stay still because it was true, but I thought it would be fun to react to things that I didnt say.I do not know more famous people than me, so I want to be less famous. I wanted to not overwhelm myself.But my child has a cell phone, my mother, Father, my family, I can not just watch that I am so worried about me.Sponsor.Im not saying anything in my mouthHe said he had a sponsor before he got married?Im just trying to make a good deal of editing the old TV show.And I didnt have a licenseI drove all the way to The Red Carthat he had access to his husband with money,The stories that my acquaintances know are not true.I...She was a kid who used Moy Yat to play with friendsI was busy shooting dramas while watching Audition. I was married at the age of 26 and was not famous, but I am a mother of two children who still have a name on her husband.Im gonna make you wear the luxury goods and ride The Red CarIve never had a bad sponsor in my mouth for putting the drama in,Even if he had real diarrhea,Ive been married for 10 years and I have a child. What makes you say that its so fun?Why are you an old man when you make up the 70s or 80s?Im not even with my grandfatherI dont remember seeing you outside.Im not sureYou know, talking about it?Everyone in the family is trying to take a hard line.Stop it.

Talent Yoo Ha-Na directly refuted the malicious rumors surrounding him, suggesting legal action.

Yoo Ha-Na posted a long post on his instagram early on the 15th. "I was not still because it was true, but I was still thinking it would be fun to react to a story that was not even like a horse. I did not know those who were more famous than me, so I wanted to stay still, so I was less famous because I did not want to overdo it. But my child also had a cell phone, my mother, Father, and my family members were worried about me, so I could not just watch it. "

Yoo Ha-Na said, "I was a child who used Moy Yat to play with Friends, was busy shooting dramas while watching Audition, married at the age of 26, was not famous, but she is still a mother of two children whose name is still up and down thanks to her husband. I have never had a uncomfortable sponsor to say that I made a luxury brand, let The Red Car ride, and put the drama in. Even if I had a real diarrhea, I have been married for 10 years and I have a child. What makes you say that it is so fun? "

In the end, he emphasized, "Now that I keep talking about things that are not true, my family is going to take a hard-line response. Stop it."

Meanwhile, Yoo Ha-Na married baseball player Yong Kyu in 2011 and has two sons.

I didn't stay still because it was true, but I thought it would be fun to react to things that I didn't say.

I do not know more famous people than me, so I want to be less famous. I wanted to not overwhelm myself.

But my child has a cell phone, my mother, Father, my family, I can not just watch that I am so worried about me.

Sponsor.

I'm not saying anything in my mouth

He said he had a sponsor before he got married?

I'm just trying to make a good deal of editing the old TV show.

And I didn't have a license

I drove all the way to The Red Car

that he had access to his husband with money,

The stories that my acquaintances know are not true.

I...

She was a kid who used Moy Yat to play with Friends

I was busy shooting dramas while watching Audition. I was married at the age of 26 and was not famous, but I am a mother of two children who still have a name on her husband.

I'm gonna make you wear the luxury goods and ride The Red Car

I've never had a bad sponsor in my mouth for putting the drama in,

Even if he had real diarrhea,

I've been married for 10 years and I have a child. What makes you say that it's so fun?

Why are you an old man when you make up the 70s or 80s?

I'm not even with my grandFather

I don't remember seeing you outside.

I'm not sure

You know, talking about it?

Everyone in the family is trying to take a hard line.

Stop it.