Kim Young-chul "Men on a Mission' recording, one week missing" Self-Quarantine Recent Status + Selfie Revealed

Kim Young-chul, 46, a comedian in Self-Quarantine, has announced his current situation.Kim Young-chul told Instagram on the 28th, #omg a lot of people were surprised?Fortunately, it is a negative judgment, and there is a positive positive positive test of asymptomatic reaction among radio guests, so I was classified as an intimate promoter and I was doing self-Quarantine until January 7. This is a picture taken during Self-Quarantine.Kim Young-chul told fans, Radio I think Iron and Faem will start on Friday, January 8th.Men on a Mission will be missed for a week, he said. Thank you for your concern.I will keep the Self-Quarantine living rules for the rest of the year and I will get back to healthier than anything else. Im at home alone, so Im going to take insta live, YouTube tumultibi, and Im going to shoot more than 10,000 subscribers.Watching a movie Youll have a little time to write a column, write a book, study French, etc. Ill try to live a wisely and wisely segregated life! Ill stay positive.You are also Careful, and Careful. The only vaccine we can use is caution - the words of an Italian writer. Kim Young-chul was negatively diagnosed as a result of Corona 19 test and was classified as a close contact and entered Self-Quarantine.

Kim Young-chul, 46, a comedian in Self-Quarantine, has announced his current situation.

Kim Young-chul told Instagram on the 28th, "#omg a lot of people were surprised? Fortunately, it is a negative judgment, and there is a positive positive positive test of asymptomatic reaction among radio guests, so I was classified as an intimate promoter and I was doing Self-Quarantine until January 7. " This is a picture taken during Self-Quarantine.

Kim Young-chul told fans, "Radio 'I think Iron and Faem' will start on Friday, January 8th. "Men on a Mission" will be missed for a week, "he said." Thank you for your concern. I will keep the Self-Quarantine living rules for the rest of the year and I will get back to healthier than anything else. "

"I'm at home alone, so I'm going to take insta live, YouTube tumultibi, and I'm going to shoot more than 10,000 subscribers. Watching a movie You'll have a little time to write a column, write a book, study French, etc. I'll try to live a wisely and wisely segregated life! I'll stay positive. You are also Careful, and Careful. The only vaccine we can use is caution - the words of an Italian writer. "

Kim Young-chul was negatively diagnosed as a result of Corona 19 test and was classified as a close contact and entered Self-Quarantine.