Kim Hye s "depression after three divorces ... the moment I tried to take medicine, my son lives" ('My Way')

No.1 defense to korea actor and singer Kim Hye s revealed a life of depression in three divorces.On TV CHOSUN star documentary myway broadcasted on the 25th, No.1 defense to korea actor and singer Kim Hye s revealed the story of a life of three divorces and depression.Kim Hye s was loved at the same time as appearing as No.1 defense to korea actor which made the Korean house shake. After that, he continued his active activities not only as an actor but also as a singer and even a comedy program.However, he suddenly announced his retirement in 2015 and left the entertainment industry to wonder about the story.Kim Hye s, who lives in Dangjin, introduced son Wheesung, a junior high school student. I came to Dangjin where my brother is so hard to overcome by myself.He said, I have a brother next to me.Kim Hye s, who divorced three years after her first marriage in 2002, said, It was so hard to break up with my ex-husband.I was warmly welcomed and well-behaved, he said. In fact, Wheesung was born before marriage.So I married again, he said. After the second marriage, he gave birth to son Wheesung at the age of 37.However, Kim Hye s divorced again. I decided that I would not marry again. I decided that I would raise my father alone, he said. One day I went to the marina.We were laughing with our child, father and mother in front of us, and our Wheesung was so envious.I have more than 90% desire to make a wonderful father to Wheesung In 2015, he married again and announced his retirement, but his third husband was arrested for manipulating false information stock prices and eventually divorced. My reality was so sad.I decided that I would never fail even if I die this time, but why do I have only this kind of relationship with me? I was depressed because I did not know depression.  I felt up and down and I could not sleep.I was already out of my mind because I decided to die. With the medicine in front of me, son Wheesung ... I wept.My parents and my brother are here, so Ill take care of them, but if Im not from this world, what should I do with my poor child? Still, while I was trying to take medicine (praying) to keep him strong and well-grown, Son suddenly opened the door and came in.I thought I was so selfish that I thought I was going to die. I recalled the last time I thought of extreme choices.On the other hand, son Wheesung, who grew up in a quiet manner, said, My mother is very strong in a strong person. She said, I was sad alone or crying in the room to show it to others.I did not express it to me, but I do not have to say it. He said, I do not think I should have a happier mind than a sad one.

'No.1 defense to korea actor' and singer Kim Hye s revealed a life of depression in three divorces. On TV CHOSUN star documentary myway' broadcasted on the 25th, 'No.1 defense to korea actor' and singer Kim Hye s revealed the story of a life of three divorces and depression. Kim Hye s was loved at the same time as appearing as 'No.1 defense to korea actor' which made the Korean house shake. After that, he continued his active activities not only as an actor but also as a singer and even a comedy program. However, he suddenly announced his retirement in 2015 and left the entertainment industry to wonder about the story. Kim Hye s, who lives in Dangjin, introduced son Wheesung, a junior high school student. "I came to Dangjin where my brother is so hard to overcome by myself. He said, "I have a brother next to me." Kim Hye s, who divorced three years after her first marriage in 2002, said, "It was so hard to break up with my ex-husband. "I was warmly welcomed and well-behaved," he said. "In fact, Wheesung was born before marriage. So I married again, "he said. After the second marriage, he gave birth to son Wheesung at the age of 37. However, Kim Hye s divorced again. "I decided that I would not marry again. I decided that I would raise my father alone," he said. "One day I went to the marina. We were laughing with our child, father and mother in front of us, and our Wheesung was so envious. I have more than 90% desire to make a wonderful father to Wheesung " In 2015, he married again and announced his retirement, but his third husband was arrested for manipulating false information stock prices and eventually divorced. "My reality was so sad. I decided that I would never fail even if I die this time, but why do I have only this kind of relationship with me? I was depressed because I did not know depression. "" I felt up and down and I could not sleep. I was already out of my mind because I decided to die. "With the medicine in front of me, son Wheesung ..." I wept. "My parents and my brother are here, so I'll take care of them, but if I'm not from this world, what should I do with my poor child?" Still, while I was trying to take medicine (praying) to keep him strong and well-grown, son suddenly opened the door and came in. I thought I was so selfish that I thought I was going to die. "I recalled the last time I thought of extreme choices. On the other hand, son Wheesung, who grew up in a quiet manner, said, "My mother is very strong in a strong person." She said, "I was sad alone or crying in the room to show it to others. I did not express it to me, but I do not have to say it. "He said," I do not think I should have a happier mind than a sad one.