'We, did we love it' Um Chae-young, shocked by the appearance of his Father ..Song Ji-hyo and Son ho joon restlessness

Song Ji-hyo Son ho joon Um Chae-young predicted an unusual atmosphere by blowing cold air on the ice sheet.In the last episode of the JTBC tree drama We Did Love You, Han-nui (Um Chae-young), daughter of Song Ji-hyo, found out that the real Father was Oh Dae-oh (Son ho joon) rather than Ryu Jin (Song Jong-ho).I thought it was Ryu Jin, and I organized my mind. I was born so well because of my mother.I am sorry that my mother would have been as hard as I am, but I am sorry for my thoughts. How does such a hand react when confronted with a truth that is different from what he knows?The still cut released on the 19th seems to be the only shock of the hand, and it is shooting at my mother like an unbearable hand.Despite the many opportunities in the meantime, he seems angry with his affection for not telling him the truth.I am sorry that Dae-oh, who has no words to say even ten mouths, can not even get between the two and only watch from behind.The coldness of the handwriting continued in the still cut that was released together. The anger of Dae-oh, who declared the Father, appeared to the athletic meet.The daughter who turns around and goes away is looking at her affection and affection with a heartbreaking heart.In a bloody atmosphere like walking on an ice sheet, Dae-oh adds to the question of how to improve this relationship.The preliminary video released after the last broadcast showed Dae-ohs efforts to actively improve the relationship, saying, Thats really my father.I was so careful not to hurt her, but I was frustrated by the anger that I was not able to find any way to love her.On the other hand, Dae-oh seems to have chosen the method of hole-work, saying, I will give you all until you and me accept me.Fourteen years ago, the audience is cheering for the noon couple to pray for the success of the noon couple, whether Daeos straight line, which eventually turned his affection, can be through again.The 13th episode of We Did Love will be broadcast on JTBC at 9:30 pm on Wednesday, 19th.Photo = JTBC Studios, Gil Pictures

Song Ji-hyo Son ho joon Um Chae-young predicted an unusual atmosphere by blowing cold air on the ice sheet.

In the last episode of the jtbc tree drama We Did Love You, Han-nui (Um Chae-young), daughter of Song Ji-hyo, found out that the real Father was Oh Dae-oh (Son ho joon) rather than Ryu Jin (Song Jong-ho). I thought it was Ryu Jin, and I organized my mind. "I was born so well because of my mother. I am sorry that my mother would have been as hard as I am, but I am sorry for my thoughts. " How does such a hand react when confronted with a truth that is different from what he knows?

The still cut released on the 19th seems to be the only shock of the hand, and it is shooting at my mother like an unbearable hand. Despite the many opportunities in the meantime, he seems angry with his affection for not telling him the truth. I am sorry that Dae-oh, who has no words to say even ten mouths, can not even get between the two and only watch from behind.

The coldness of the handwriting continued in the still cut that was released together. The anger of Dae-oh, who declared the Father, appeared to the athletic meet. The daughter who turns around and goes away is looking at her affection and affection with a heartbreaking heart. In a bloody atmosphere like walking on an ice sheet, Dae-oh adds to the question of how to improve this relationship.

The preliminary video released after the last broadcast showed Dae-oh's efforts to actively improve the relationship, saying, "That's really my Father." I was so careful not to hurt her, but I was frustrated by the anger that I was not able to find any way to love her. On the other hand, Dae-oh seems to have chosen the method of hole-work, saying, "I will give you all until you and me accept me." Fourteen years ago, the audience is cheering for the noon couple to pray for the success of the noon couple, whether Daeo's straight line, which eventually turned his affection, can be through again.

The 13th episode of We Did Love will be broadcast on jtbc at 9:30 pm on Wednesday, 19th.

Photo = jtbc Studios, Gil Pictures