'We Did Love You' Father declared Son ho joon...Last half Watch Point set

JTBC drama We Did Love leaves only four broadcasts.In the last broadcast, he finally realized that Oh Dae-oh was the father of Han-nui (Um Chae-young), the daughter of Roh Ae-jung (Song Ji-hyo), and even declared himself a father, which marked a turning point.I looked at the last second half of the game that was running toward the ending.Noh Ae-jung and Oh Dae-oh, who have been saying things that hate each other and nail their hearts because of past wounds.But there was a hidden truth in different memories, and due to the mixed timing, I had to break up with each other in resentment.After 14 years, affection was fully aware of the situation of Daeo, and Daeo was fully aware of the situation of affection, and these relationships were also in a new phase as Daeo learned the existence of a daughter, Han-nui (Um Chae-young), born between himself and affection.I was curious to know who Father was for 14 years, but on the other hand, I was tired of the word Father so that I thought I would find Father who made it difficult for me and my mother and to tear out the child support.But I found out that the real Father was a director who works with his mother, not top actor Ryu Jin (Song Jong-ho).Now, viewers attention is focused on the choice of the line, affection and the relationship between the two.If there is a dream that affection has been kept for a long time, it is a Baro movie.Just 10 years from now, I entered Korea University to become the best PD in Chungmuro, but I had to come down from the road to my dream for a while due to unexpected pregnancy.But nevertheless, I never gave up my dream.After trying to work in the movie industry, I joined the film company Thumb Film as a accounting officer. In the eighth year, I was appointed as a producer and was able to work on the movie that I dreamed of.At the end of the twists and turns, the affection that made the first step by inviting the star writer 100 billion and Oh Dae-oh was the reason for the excitement, saying, I thought I would just dream of the movie.In the movie No Love currently planned by affection, he cast the male protagonist Ryu Jin and the female protagonist Juarin (Kim Dasom).However, Ryu Jin has a schedule with his agency representative, and in the preview video released after the last broadcast, Jua Lin, who liked Oh Dae-oh for 14 years, suggested that he could do what she can do.It is noteworthy whether affection can complete a movie safely and achieve a dream.The Watch Point is also a question of whether the relationship between the former Waves (Kim Min-joon) and his son, Koo Dong-chan (Yoon Sung-woo).Whether it was because of the power of the body in the Hong Kong organization in the past, or the fragmentary memory of witnessing The Waves, who had a dark face next to a woman who had fallen down with blood in the past,I didnt want Father to come to school, and the money The Waves gave me was No, it was the money he earned, and I didnt spend a penny.The distance between the Waves and the companion in the still cut represents a close rich man.Still, The Waves is trying to get close to the company dinner, learning to treat children with all the books on childcare, and going to the General Parents Association to become a vice-president of the grade.But what Dongchan is wondering about is the story of her mother.The Waves, which seems to have a story, hesitated, saying, Can I tell you now, then will the Dongchan understand me? And the more they are getting farther and farther away.This is why we should pay more attention to this weeks broadcast, which will reveal what the Waves have been looking into at night and what the truth is that The Waves is reluctant to tell the party.We Did Love will be broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 19th.Photo = JTBC Studios, Gil Pictures

JTBC drama 'We Did Love' leaves only four broadcasts.

In the last broadcast, he finally realized that Oh Dae-oh was the Father of Han-nui (Um Chae-young), the daughter of Roh Ae-jung (Song Ji-hyo), and even declared himself a Father, which marked a turning point. I looked at the last second half of the game that was running toward the ending.

Noh Ae-jung and Oh Dae-oh, who have been saying things that hate each other and nail their hearts because of past wounds.

But there was a hidden truth in different memories, and due to the mixed timing, I had to break up with each other in resentment.

After 14 years, affection was fully aware of the situation of Daeo, and Daeo was fully aware of the situation of affection, and these relationships were also in a new phase as Daeo learned the existence of a daughter, Han-nui (Um Chae-young), born between himself and affection.

I was curious to know who Father was for 14 years, but on the other hand, I was tired of the word 'Father' so that I thought I would find Father who made it difficult for me and my mother and to tear out the child support.

But I found out that the real Father was a director who works with his mother, not top actor Ryu Jin (Song Jong-ho). Now, viewers' attention is focused on the choice of the line, affection and the relationship between the two.

If there is a dream that affection has been kept for a long time, it is a Baro movie. Just 10 years from now, I entered Korea University to become the best PD in Chungmuro, but I had to come down from the road to my dream for a while due to unexpected pregnancy.

But nevertheless, I never gave up my dream. After trying to work in the movie industry, I joined the film company Thumb Film as a accounting officer. In the eighth year, I was appointed as a producer and was able to work on the movie that I dreamed of.

At the end of the twists and turns, the affection that made the first step by inviting the star writer 100 billion and Oh Dae-oh was the reason for the excitement, saying, "I thought I would just dream of the movie."

In the movie "No Love" currently planned by affection, he cast the male protagonist Ryu Jin and the female protagonist Juarin (Kim Dasom). However, Ryu Jin has a schedule with his agency representative, and in the preview video released after the last broadcast, Jua Lin, who liked Oh Dae-oh for 14 years, suggested that he could "do what she can do." It is noteworthy whether affection can complete a movie safely and achieve a dream.

The Watch Point is also a question of whether the relationship between the former Waves (Kim Min-joon) and his son, Koo Dong-chan (Yoon Sung-woo). Whether it was because of the power of the body in the Hong Kong organization in the past, or the fragmentary Memory of witnessing The Waves, who had a dark face next to a woman who had fallen down with blood in the past,

I didn't want Father to come to school, and the money The Waves gave me was "No, it was the money he earned," and I didn't spend a penny. The distance between The Waves and the companion in the still cut represents a close rich man.

Still, The Waves is trying to get close to the company dinner, learning to treat children with all the books on childcare, and going to the General Parents Association to become a vice-president of the grade. But what Dongchan is wondering about is the story of her mother.

The Waves, which seems to have a story, hesitated, saying, "Can I tell you now, then will the Dongchan understand me?" And the more they are getting farther and farther away. This is why we should pay more attention to this week's broadcast, which will reveal what The Waves have been looking into at night and what the truth is that The Waves is reluctant to tell the party.

'We Did Love' will be broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 19th.

Photo = JTBC Studios, Gil Pictures