'We Did Love': Will the kidnapped song Ji-hyo, son ho joon save him?

We Did Love Song Ji-hyo was in the culmination of the kidnapping, with only three remaining until the end: who is the man of salvation who will run towards her?In the 13th JTBC drama We Did Love You, which was broadcast on the 19th, Song Ji-hyo (Ro Affection) and Son ho joon (Oh Dae-oh), who struggled to get the heart of his daughter, Eom Chae-young (No Han-nui), who opposed the song, saying, The Man from Nowhere is absolutely not.Tensions reached a high point when Hong Kong organization 24K who held a grudge against Kim Min-joon (Gupado) kidnapped Song Ji-hyo mother and daughter and son Yoon Sung-woo (Gudongchan) of Kim Min-joon.When I learned that Son ho joon is his pro-Father, not Song Jong-ho (Ryu Jin), he said, Why did I make a fool without telling me how many times I have met with The Man from Nowhere?Why do you pretend to be a Guardian now? I was angry at Son ho joon, who was doing the same thing.Yesterday was the daughter of a movie star, but today she could not easily accept this complicated situation that became the daughter of a film director.I wanted to make it not hurt, but eventually my daughter, Um Chae Young, and Son ho joon, who had been broken from the first button, could not say a word.Son ho joon can not only watch Song Ji-hyo and Um Chae-young who are only being hit by others, but Song Ji-hyo criticized Son ho joon for being indiscreet.No matter how Son ho joon is called Father of Um Chae Young, Song Ji-hyos point of view is that the problem related to his daughter from the moment he decided to give birth to Alone was his own.I told him that I would not lean on Son ho joon, who had nothing to do with these mother and daughters.Song Jong-ho took Um Chae-young, who was confused by the unaffordable truth, to Korea University, where the love story of Song Ji-hyo and Son ho joon was filled.She was going to tell him how much he liked her and how much he liked her.Father has never abandoned his mother, and he still likes his mother a lot in the past and now, he said, expressing Son ho joons sincerity, but his thoughts were different.Even if I liked it so much, I broke up with my mother, and eventually my mother became Alone.Even if you really like it, you think it is love that you should never leave.The Man from Nowhere, which made her become Alone, was never done, and she insisted that she would be stuck next to her mother for the rest of her life.I wonder if this is still a failure. It was not Son ho joon that would easily break.Son ho joon, who wants to do something for Song Ji-hyo and Um Chae-young, sent a food truck on the day of Um Chae-youngs athletic meet and took a new sneaker.I will be Batman or Superman next to you, he said, giving it all and promising to give it all away. It was a question that wondered if his unchanging ambition could turn his mind.Soon after, however, Danger came to Song Ji-hyos mother and daughter. A 24K member said, Ill give you an hour.I am looking for me with the things left by Damjai. Kim Min-joons son Yoon Sung-woo and Song Ji-hyo, who was next to him, kidnapped me.The threat of the last warning was foreseeing a momentary situation.Kim Min-joon ran with all his might to save Song Ji-hyo, who resembled a precious son and a person who did not protect him, and Son ho joon and Gujaseong (Oh Yeon-woo), who noticed the strange feeling, ran as hard as possible.We Did Love You 14th episode airs today (on Tuesday) at 9:30 p.m. on JTBC.

"We Did Love" song Ji-hyo was in the culmination of the kidnapping, with only three remaining until the end: who is the man of salvation who will run towards her?

In the 13th jtbc drama "We Did Love You", which was broadcast on the 19th, song Ji-hyo (Ro Affection) and son ho joon (Oh Dae-oh), who struggled to get the heart of his daughter, Eom Chae-young (No Han-nui), who opposed the song, saying, "The Man from Nowhere is absolutely not." Tensions reached a high point when Hong Kong organization "24K" who held a grudge against Kim Min-joon (Gupado) kidnapped song Ji-hyo mother and daughter and son Yoon Sung-woo (Gudongchan) of Kim Min-joon.

When I learned that son ho joon is his pro-Father, not song Jong-ho (Ryu Jin), he said, "Why did I make a fool without telling me how many times I have met with The Man from Nowhere?" "Why do you pretend to be a Guardian now?" I was angry at son ho joon, who was doing the same thing. Yesterday was the daughter of a movie star, but today she could not easily accept this complicated situation that became the daughter of a film director. I wanted to make it not hurt, but eventually my daughter, Um Chae Young, and son ho joon, who had been broken from the first button, could not say a word.

son ho joon can not only watch song Ji-hyo and Um Chae-young who are only being hit by others, but song Ji-hyo criticized son ho joon for being indiscreet. No matter how son ho joon is called Father of Um Chae Young, song Ji-hyo's point of view is that the problem related to his daughter from the moment he decided to give birth to Alone was his own. I told him that I would not lean on son ho joon, who had nothing to do with these mother and daughters.

song Jong-ho took Um Chae-young, who was confused by the unaffordable truth, to Korea University, where the love story of song Ji-hyo and son ho joon was filled. She was going to tell him how much he liked her and how much he liked her. "Father has never abandoned his mother, and he still likes his mother a lot in the past and now," he said, expressing son ho joon's sincerity, but his thoughts were different. Even if I liked it so much, I broke up with my mother, and eventually my mother became Alone. Even if you really like it, you think it is love that you should never leave. The Man from Nowhere, which made her become Alone, was never done, and she insisted that she would be stuck next to her mother for the rest of her life.

I wonder if this is still a failure. It was not son ho joon that would easily break. son ho joon, who wants to do something for song Ji-hyo and Um Chae-young, sent a food truck on the day of Um Chae-young's athletic meet and took a new sneaker. "I will be Batman or Superman next to you," he said, giving it all and promising to give it all away. It was a question that wondered if his unchanging ambition could turn his mind.

Soon after, however, Danger came to song Ji-hyo's mother and daughter. A 24K member said, "I'll give you an hour. I am looking for me with the things left by Damjai. "Kim Min-joon's son Yoon Sung-woo and song Ji-hyo, who was next to him, kidnapped me. The threat of the last warning was foreseeing a momentary situation. Kim Min-joon ran with all his might to save song Ji-hyo, who resembled a precious son and a person who did not protect him, and son ho joon and Gujaseong (Oh Yeon-woo), who noticed the strange feeling, ran as hard as possible.

"We Did Love You" 14th episode airs today (on Tuesday) at 9:30 p.m. on jtbc.