"You look good even if you try one by one" .. Son ho joon Bigger Than Life "My Little Old Boy" cast praise

According to SBS on the 1st, Son ho joon will appear on My Little Old Boy which is broadcasted at 9:05 pm on the 3rd, and will give a smile with a reverse entertainment feeling.The cast, who saw the Bigger Than Life of Son ho joon in the recent My Little Old Boy recording, said, I was handsome even if I tried it one by one. I think my nose was built.So Son ho joon was shy, saying, There is a long-term unfamiliarity. He was nervous about the bombing of mothers who were pouring at the same time, saying, I do not know where to look at the sight.However, Son ho joon, who was embarrassed to cover up his face, turned around when the music came out and showed off the charm of He also showed off his mother Lee Tae-sung and an improvised couple dance.Son ho joon is also close to actor Yoo Yeon-seok, who is nicknamed Yoo Yeon-seok fan.On this day, Son ho joon showed a great response to the question of Yoo Yeon-seok and showed a generous praise.In addition, Son ho joon shook the studio with a pretentious gesture.From the anecdote that was humiliated in front of the fans because of the nature of not being able to throw away the goods, it also caused a laugh by taking time to explain the father of the lover who was known as Gwangju Choi Soo Jong.

According to SBS on the 1st, Son ho joon will appear on 'My Little Old Boy' which is broadcasted at 9:05 pm on the 3rd, and will give a smile with a reverse entertainment feeling. The cast, who saw the Bigger Than Life of Son ho joon in the recent 'My Little Old Boy' recording, said, "I was handsome even if I tried it one by one." "I think my nose was built." So Son ho joon was shy, saying, "There is a long-term unfamiliarity." He was nervous about the bombing of mothers who were pouring at the same time, saying, "I do not know where to look at the sight."

However, Son ho joon, who was embarrassed to cover up his face, turned around when the music came out and showed off the charm of ' He also showed off his mother Lee Tae-sung and an improvised couple dance.

Son ho joon is also close to actor Yoo Yeon-seok, who is nicknamed 'Yoo Yeon-seok fan'. On this day, Son ho joon showed a great response to the question of Yoo Yeon-seok and showed a generous praise. In addition, Son ho joon shook the studio with a pretentious gesture. From the anecdote that was humiliated in front of the fans because of the nature of not being able to throw away the goods, it also caused a laugh by taking time to explain the father of the lover who was known as 'Gwangju Choi Soo Jong'.