'We Did Love' Song Ji-hyo Can't Love Son ho joon

Why cant Song Ji-hyo of Crime Chief JTBCs drama We Did Love You (played by Lee Seung-jin and directed by Kim Do-hyung below Our Love) love Son ho joon?In Our Love, the seemingly unsustainable relationship between Song Ji-hyo and Son ho joon is fueling viewers desire for a noon couples success.Fourteen years ago, he broke up, but eventually he fell in love again and said his second love constantly to affection.But affection was holding out like a ferocity, rejecting all those Confessions, even though she certainly seemed to be shaking at Daeo.Fourteen years ago, at the end of a relationship, affection and theo fought for a long day, like the people they met to fight.At first, Dae-oh was the love that he started because he liked first, but later affection became more like, and the emotional goal deepened and eventually he got separated.But today, 14 years later, I was repeating the situation again, and Daeo first loved affection and said, I want to start again.As before, when I had Confessions to affection, I saw the greatness that Confessions Ten times, ten times, 100 times, 100 times Confessions, and affection came to mind many reasons I loved you.Your dream that shined in my eyes, the heat that responded only in front of me, your expression of affection that was reckless, your own eyes laughter, your own clutter, your own cuteness made love.But even so, it was an affection that I can not go back to 14 years ago.Dae-ohs Kwon Tae-gi, which was chilly with affection, suddenly realized that it was due to the sudden family situation, and all misunderstandings were solved, but it was because he refused to say Give me one chance.Even Lets not look at each other now, he said, cutting off Daeos straight line.Love did not want to start again to Daeo, I once throbbed, I stood a little.I have been raising Alone for 14 years and I have been firmly in love with my hard-boiled love, saying, I do not want anyone to be responsible for me.In the past, I wanted to get Alone even if I was hurt, but now I had a pattern that would hurt the same if I was sick, and I had a mother of affection (Kim Mi-kyung).From the moment I had a hand, my family was now in the top spot for the affection that promised I will keep nothing from happening.I was especially worried about the wounds that I would receive. I already believed that my father was Ryujin (Song Jong-ho), so I was very fond of where to correct it.So I could not get the straight line of Dae-oh. However, at the end of the broadcast, Dae-oh declared the Father in front of the hand, saying, I am this child Father.The one who faces all the truths makes me wait for the next story how to accept Dae-oh, and Dae-oh will be able to break down the affection of the affection that is hitting the iron wall by saying All of me is a ha-nee.Can Oh Dae-oh get one chance that he wanted so much?On the other hand, Our Love is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 pm.

Why can't Song Ji-hyo of Crime Chief jtbc's drama "We Did Love You" (played by Lee Seung-jin and directed by Kim Do-hyung below "Our Love") love Son ho joon?

In "Our Love," the seemingly unsustainable relationship between Song Ji-hyo and Son ho joon is fueling viewers' desire for a noon couple's success. Fourteen years ago, he broke up, but eventually he fell in love again and said his second love constantly to affection. But affection was holding out like a ferocity, rejecting all those Confessions, even though she certainly seemed to be shaking at Daeo.

Fourteen years ago, at the end of a relationship, affection and theo fought for a long day, like the people they met to fight. At first, Dae-oh was the love that he started because he liked first, but later affection became more like, and the emotional goal deepened and eventually he got separated. But today, 14 years later, I was repeating the situation again, and Daeo first loved affection and said, "I want to start again."

As before, when I had Confessions to affection, I saw the greatness that Confessions "Ten times, ten times, 100 times, 100 times" Confessions, and affection came to mind "many reasons I loved you". "Your dream that shined in my eyes, the heat that responded only in front of me, your expression of affection that was reckless, your own eyes laughter, your own clutter, your own cuteness" made love.

But even so, it was an affection that "I can not go back to 14 years ago." Dae-oh's "Kwon Tae-gi", which was chilly with affection, suddenly realized that it was due to the sudden family situation, and all misunderstandings were solved, but it was because he refused to say "Give me one chance". Even "Let's not look at each other now," he said, cutting off Daeo's straight line.

Love did not want to start again to Daeo, "I once throbbed, I stood a little." I have been raising Alone for 14 years and I have been firmly in love with my hard-boiled love, saying, "I do not want anyone to be responsible for me." In the past, I wanted to get Alone even if I was hurt, but now I had a pattern that would hurt the same if I was sick, and I had a mother of affection (Kim Mi-kyung). From the moment I had a hand, my family was now in the top spot for the affection that promised "I will keep nothing from happening".

I was especially worried about the wounds that I would receive. I already believed that my Father was Ryujin (Song Jong-ho), so I was very fond of where to correct it. So I could not get the straight line of Dae-oh. However, at the end of the broadcast, Dae-oh declared the Father in front of the hand, saying, "I am this child Father." The one who faces all the truths makes me wait for the next story how to accept Dae-oh, and Dae-oh will be able to break down the affection of the affection that is hitting the iron wall by saying "All of me is a ha-nee". Can Oh Dae-oh get one chance that he wanted so much?

On the other hand, 'Our Love' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 pm.