'Stellar' Son ho joon "When you do not have income, buy your brother a car with a loan"

Son ho joon reveals memories of carOn the afternoon of the 29th, a media preview of the movie Stellar (director Kwon Xiu Qing) was held at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.Actors Son ho joon, Lee Kyu-hyung, Huh Sung-tae and Kwon Xiu Qing attended the ceremony.Stellar is one of the cars of memories. I was asked if the actors had memories of the car.Son ho joon said, It was not a growing season, but my brother lived in Incheon until I got income.It was so hard to come to audition from Incheon to Gangnam, but I woke up from dawn and went back and forth. I bought a car because I got a loan. I was curiously riding in the car and met Respond. I remember paying the loan in a short time and giving the car a gift.Meanwhile, Stellar has no option, but the story is a Variety chase comedy by a man chasing Bosss missing Supercar with a lot of 50km/h self-driving cars Stellar.It will be released on April 6.Photo = CJ CGV

Son ho joon reveals memories of car

On the afternoon of the 29th, a media preview of the movie "Stellar" (director Kwon Xiu Qing) was held at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul. Actors Son ho joon, Lee Kyu-hyung, Huh Sung-tae and Kwon Xiu Qing attended the ceremony.

"Stellar" is one of the "cars of memories." I was asked if the actors had memories of the car.

Son ho joon said, "It was not a growing season, but my brother lived in Incheon until I got income. It was so hard to come to audition from Incheon to Gangnam, but I woke up from dawn and went back and forth. I bought a car because I got a loan. "

"I was curiously riding in the car and met 'Respond'. I remember paying the loan in a short time and giving the car a gift."

Meanwhile, 'Stellar' has no option, but the story is a Variety chase comedy by a man chasing Boss's missing Supercar with a lot of 50km/h self-driving cars Stellar. It will be released on April 6.

Photo = CJ CGV