Kim Jun-ho "Kim Ji-min is my girlfriend"...Kim Jong-kook Pak Se-ri Presents marriage Suddenly? ('My Little Old Boy')

SBS My Little Old Boy solidified the top spot in Sunday entertainment by bringing tears and impressions with the Park Gun - Han Young story, which first greeted her mothers oxygen.According to Nielsen Korea, My Little Old Boy, which aired on the 10th, ranked first in Sunday entertainment in the household viewing rate as well as 2049, with an average household rating of 12.5% (based on the metropolitan area), a topic and competitiveness index of 2049 target ratings of 4.3% and a highest audience rating of 17%.On this day, actor Son ho joon appeared as a special MC last week, and he said, I feel the realistic weight of marriage more and more when I am thirty-nine.So, Seo Jang-hoon asked, What if my parents object to me when I have a real love.Son ho joon replied, Then I think I will persuade my loved one and marriage once I live.What if my parents do not see me? Son ho joon said, I think I will Choice my loved one.After that, Shin Dong-yeop asked, Is it true that I apologized to the other actress while shooting?Son ho joon said, It was time to shoot the drama Confessions couple, and it is burdensome when I take a melodrama with my opponent actress.I apologize for being a little bit too busy and I can not be immersed. Seo Jang-hoon said, If you are so humble, others will suffer damage.I have to apologize a few times, he laughed.Kim Jong-kooks hateful brother team and Pak Se-ris play-along sister teams footwear tournament ended with a final victory for the playing sister team.After eating pork belly, Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri showed off their brother and sister chemistry, and their sisters started to create a pink air current between them.In particular, when Choi Siwon said, My brother seems to have to meet someone like Pak Se-ri sister, Kim Jong-kook said, Lets live a little easier, and Pak Se-ri also refuted, I can not live with this guy.So, Dindin said, I suddenly announced marriage.In addition, Pak Se-ri finally Choices Kim Jong-kook at the ideal World Cup, Who would Choices if I fell on an uninhabited island? Dindin joked to the end of the day, saying, I will go on a honeymoon to an uninhabited island?The My Little Old Boy sons gathered at Lee Sang-min houses selected the 7th unity contest and My Little Old Boy grand plan.In particular, he showed his self-interest in the relay blind date proposed by Kim Hee-chul and expressed his intention to welcome the company.The sons set a sequence of who would do it first, and Lee Sang-min was saddened by being pushed to the subordinates without receiving Choices until the end.Meanwhile, the best one minute protagonist on the day was Park Gun - Han Young couple.Park Gun found his mothers oxygen with Lee Sang-min and his prospective wife, Han Young.Park Gun vowed to live well in front of his mothers oxygen, and Han Young secretly prepared a trickle and a red shoe that his mother liked in his lifetime as a gift.After that, they found Aunt Park Guns house, and as soon as they saw Han Young, they could not hide their gratitude, saying, Its like a doll, Its too long on the legs.In front of the aunts who gave me a feast, Park Gun shyly unveiled a marriage ring with Han Young.I wanted to do something better...I just gave it to you as a marriage ring and you liked it, Park Gun said.Han Young said, There are many people who are stable in the day, it is beautiful enough.The scene soared to 17 percent on the day, marking the best minute per minute.Kim Jun-ho and Kim Ji-mins devotion was also revealed next week as a notice.Kim Jun-ho said, My girlfriend number is right! Kim Ji-min and the devotion to the confidence.Everyone did not believe it, but Kim Ji-min called and Kim Jong-kook added, Jim Min-ah, if you are being threatened, send a signal.SBS My Little Old Boy is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 pm.My Little Old Boy

SBS My Little Old Boy solidified the top spot in Sunday entertainment by bringing tears and impressions with the Park Gun - Han Young story, which first greeted her mother's oxygen.

According to Nielsen Korea, My Little Old Boy, which aired on the 10th, ranked first in Sunday entertainment in the household viewing rate as well as 2049, with an average household rating of 12.5% (based on the metropolitan area), a topic and competitiveness index of 2049 target ratings of 4.3% and a highest audience rating of 17%.

On this day, actor Son ho joon appeared as a special MC last week, and he said, "I feel the realistic weight of marriage more and more when I am thirty-nine." So, Seo Jang-hoon asked, "What if my parents object to me when I have a real love." Son ho joon replied, "Then I think I will persuade my loved one and marriage once I live." "What if my parents do not see me?" Son ho joon said, "I think I will Choice my loved one."

After that, Shin Dong-yeop asked, "Is it true that I apologized to the other actress while shooting?" Son ho joon said, "It was time to shoot the drama 'Confessions couple', and it is burdensome when I take a melodrama with my opponent actress. I apologize for being a little bit too busy and I can not be immersed. "Seo Jang-hoon said," If you are so humble, others will suffer damage. I have to apologize a few times, "he laughed.

Kim Jong-kook's hateful brother team and Pak Se-ri's play-along sister team's footwear tournament ended with a final victory for the playing sister team. After eating pork belly, Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri showed off their brother and sister chemistry, and their sisters started to create a pink air current between them. In particular, when Choi Siwon said, "My brother seems to have to meet someone like Pak Se-ri sister," Kim Jong-kook said, "Let's live a little easier," and Pak Se-ri also refuted, "I can not live with this guy." So, Dindin said, "I suddenly announced marriage."

In addition, Pak Se-ri finally Choices Kim Jong-kook at the ideal World Cup, "Who would Choices if I fell on an uninhabited island?" Dindin joked to the end of the day, saying, "I will go on a honeymoon to an uninhabited island?"

The 'My Little Old Boy' sons gathered at Lee Sang-min houses selected the 7th unity contest and 'My Little Old Boy' grand plan. In particular, he showed his self-interest in the 'relay blind date' proposed by Kim Hee-chul and expressed his intention to welcome the company. The sons set a sequence of who would do it first, and Lee Sang-min was saddened by being pushed to the subordinates without receiving Choices until the end.

Meanwhile, the best one minute protagonist on the day was Park Gun - Han Young couple. Park Gun found his mother's oxygen with Lee Sang-min and his prospective wife, Han Young. Park Gun vowed to "live well" in front of his mother's oxygen, and Han Young secretly prepared a trickle and a red shoe that his mother liked in his lifetime as a gift.

After that, they found Aunt Park Gun’s house, and as soon as they saw Han Young, they could not hide their gratitude, saying, “It’s like a doll,” “It’s too long on the legs.” In front of the aunts who gave me a feast, Park Gun shyly unveiled a marriage ring with Han Young. "I wanted to do something better...I just gave it to you as a marriage ring and you liked it," Park Gun said. Han Young said, "There are many people who are stable in the day, it is beautiful enough." The scene soared to 17 percent on the day, marking the best minute per minute.

Kim Jun-ho and Kim Ji-min's devotion was also revealed next week as a notice. Kim Jun-ho said, "My girlfriend number is right!" Kim Ji-min and the devotion to the confidence. Everyone did not believe it, but Kim Ji-min called and Kim Jong-kook added, "Jim Min-ah, if you are being threatened, send a signal."

SBS 'My Little Old Boy' is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 pm.

My Little Old Boy