'Our Love' Song Ji-hyo ho joon Couple Celebration Stilcuts Large Release

During the last 14 episodes of the JTBC drama We Did Love (hereinafter referred to as Our Love), Noh Ae-jung and Oh Dae-oh, who are between their ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends, have continued their grieving slugs that seemed to be done by tugging love and sorrow.Finally, last week, the affection that revealed the sincerity that had been hidden and pressed finally announced the beginning of the second love by sharing the love with Dae-oh.While people who have been around for a long time and informed of the two romances are wondering whether they can rewrite the movie-like romance of life, Our Love has released a couple cut of Noh Ae-jung Oh Dae-oh in commemoration of the Noon Couple.The public image contains a history of noon couple romance.From the Simkung moment that has bloomed into the bulldozer-like Hageuksang of Daeo toward affection, to the moment when I took a movie of my life in love with Al Kongdal Kong, the moment I met again in 14 years, the moment I regretted the mixed timing, and finally the moment of miracle that I reached my heart again against all misunderstandings.At last, I felt the love and the heart of Dae-oh, and I hope that those who have settled the relationship of love and sorrow will write a love story in the future, the production team said.Wonder Womans affection and how Superman Dao, who keeps his side, will be able to overcome the new crisis, he added.Photo Offering: JTBC Studio, Gil Pictures

During the last 14 episodes of the jtbc drama We Did Love (hereinafter referred to as Our Love), Noh Ae-jung and Oh Dae-oh, who are between their ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends, have continued their grieving slugs that seemed to be done by Tugging love and sorrow.

Finally, last week, the affection that revealed the sincerity that had been hidden and pressed finally announced the beginning of the second love by sharing the love with Dae-oh. While people who have been around for a long time and informed of the two romances are wondering whether they can rewrite the movie-like romance of life, Our Love has released a couple cut of Noh Ae-jung Oh Dae-oh in commemoration of the Noon Couple.

The public image contains a history of noon couple romance. From the Simkung moment that has bloomed into the bulldozer-like 'Hageuksang' of Daeo toward affection, to the moment when I took a movie of my life in love with Al Kongdal Kong, the moment I met again in 14 years, the moment I regretted the mixed timing, and finally the moment of miracle that I reached my heart again against all misunderstandings.

“At last, I felt the love and the heart of Dae-oh, and I hope that those who have settled the relationship of love and sorrow will write a love story in the future,” the production team said. “Wonder Woman’s affection and how Superman Dao, who keeps his side, will be able to overcome the new crisis,” he added.

Photo Offering: jtbc Studio, Gil Pictures