Park Myeong-su - I bought a lottery ticket across the stairs with the President and the Waterfall model.

Park Myeong-su talked about dreams.On September 2, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show was a time to read the stories of listeners.On this day, a listener said, In my dream, Kim In-kyung came out and took a lot of pictures with me. Shall I buy a lottery ticket?Park Myeong-su said, Kim Yeon-koung is global, so it will be okay. I took a picture with Kim Yeon-koung. But I did not buy it.He added, Once upon a time, I had a president. I held his hand under the Waterfall model and handed him the stairs. There was nothing.

Park Myeong-su talked about dreams. On September 2, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' was a time to read the stories of listeners. On this day, a listener said, "In my dream, Kim In-kyung came out and took a lot of pictures with me. Shall I buy a lottery ticket?" Park Myeong-su said, "Kim Yeon-koung is global, so it will be okay. I took a picture with Kim Yeon-koung. But I did not buy it." He added, "Once upon a time, I had a president. I held his hand under the Waterfall model and handed him the stairs. There was nothing."