Kim Tae-ho ⁇ Na Young-seok 4 billion won salary was released on the day MBC called .. static flow ⁇ (Jung Jae Hyung)

On the 27th, Jung Jae Hyung YouTube channel Jung Jae Hyung posted a video titled Taeho who made Ry ⁇ tei character and story of martial arts.In the video, Jung Jae Hyung asked Kim Tae-ho why he came out of MBC.Kim Tae-ho left the MBC for 21 years in January last year, and Kim Tae-ho said, There have been many offers since 2013.He said, Sometimes you ask me to go with you, and I said, I cant go. Ill do Infinite Challenge. Infinite Challenge is the most fun, so I dont think its a fun alternative.Then he confessed, There was a person who said, Is it because I do not have enough money?He said, One time, Na Young-seok PD was told how much he was paid. On that day, when I saw the article, I suddenly got a phone call from the vice presidents office saying, Stop by when you come to work later.I went to Sangam-dong for a long time. I went to Sangam-dong for a long time.After a long silence, he said, Do not shake. I had never filed a complaint. Kim Tae-ho said he had planned to produce Park Myeong-su and YouTube.He said, Park Myeong-su kept asking me why Im not calling him, Are you going to keep Yoo Jae-seok? There was an item that I called my brother to persuade him.I offered to pay my brother as much as the number of views that came out in a week. If you give me 70,000 views, I will give you 70,000 won.I went across the water, he said.

On the 27th, Jung Jae Hyung YouTube channel Jung Jae Hyung' posted a video titled 'Taeho who made Ry ⁇ tei character and story of martial arts'. In the video, Jung Jae Hyung asked Kim Tae-ho why he came out of MBC. Kim Tae-ho left the MBC for 21 years in January last year, and Kim Tae-ho said, "There have been many offers since 2013." He said, "Sometimes you ask me to go with you, and I said, 'I can't go. I'll do Infinite Challenge. Infinite Challenge is the most fun, so I don't think it's a fun alternative.'" Then he confessed, "There was a person who said, 'Is it because I do not have enough money?' He said, "One time, Na Young-seok PD was told how much he was paid. On that day, when I saw the article, I suddenly got a phone call from the vice president's office saying, 'Stop by when you come to work later.' I went to Sangam-dong for a long time. "I went to Sangam-dong for a long time. After a long silence, he said, "Do not shake." I had never filed a complaint. " Kim Tae-ho said he had planned to produce Park Myeong-su and YouTube. He said, "Park Myeong-su kept asking me why I'm not calling him, 'Are you going to keep Yoo Jae-seok?'" There was an item that I called my brother to persuade him. I offered to pay my brother as much as the number of views that came out in a week. "If you give me 70,000 views, I will give you 70,000 won. I went across the water, "he said.