Sung Si-kyung "Regret in her 20s who only drank...may be married" ('I'll eat')

Singer Sung Si-kyung spoke out about Jasin on a young day.On the 17th, Sung Si-kyungs YouTube channel corner, Sung Si-kyungs Eat, shows Sung Si-kyung finding a Chicken edit in front of Yeouido MBC.In the public footage, Sung Si-kyung said, I would eat it for the first time. When I started to eat it, I said that there were too many Chicken edits, but it was a little burdensome.I thought I would have a lot to be attacked after introducing it prematurely. What Ive been feeling lately is that its good to introduce a house where I have something to talk about, a Food where I have something to talk about. Ive eaten so many chickens in this house, he said.When I was in my 20s, I found a lot of Chicken edits. In the past, there was a time when all stations were in Yeouido. I did MBC radio for 7 years and it was not until 12 oclock.Yeouido said, It is time for the securities workers to get drunk. Then I ran into this house and ate with the writers until 2 or 3 am.I think I had a drink with my brother, Concrete number, and he was really scared of me. I had a drink of wheat, and my brother was drunk and kept telling me I was scared.I said that I did not need a shochu, and I poured shochu into 500 cups and ate it. In addition, Concrete number type seems to be better as you get older. I see the goodness of a person. Bad people work together and eventually they get a bad symbol.Concrete number is just such a person. My brother is a really warm person. I think its good to have a tee, he praised Concrete number.However, Jasin said, I do not regret in my late twenties, but it is a pity that I ate the same Moy Yat and the same Moy Yat. I used to run to the stalls until 5 am.If I had exercised like Kim Jong Kook or studied a foreign language at that time, I would have done six languages. I might have gotten married, he said.

Singer Sung Si-kyung spoke out about Jasin on a young day. On the 17th, Sung Si-kyung's YouTube channel corner, Sung Si-kyung's Eat', shows Sung Si-kyung finding a Chicken edit in front of Yeouido MBC. In the public footage, Sung Si-kyung said, "I would eat it for the first time. When I started to eat it, I said that there were too many Chicken edits, but it was a little burdensome. I thought I would have a lot to be attacked after introducing it prematurely. " "What I've been feeling lately is that it's good to introduce a house where I have something to talk about, a Food where I have something to talk about. I've eaten so many chickens in this house," he said. When I was in my 20s, I found a lot of Chicken edits. "In the past, there was a time when all stations were in Yeouido. I did MBC radio for 7 years and it was not until 12 o'clock. Yeouido said, "It is time for the securities workers to get drunk. Then I ran into this house and ate with the writers until 2 or 3 am." "I think I had a drink with my brother, Concrete number, and he was really scared of me. I had a drink of wheat, and my brother was drunk and kept telling me I was scared. I said that I did not need a shochu, and I poured shochu into 500 cups and ate it. " In addition, "Concrete number type seems to be better as you get older. I see the goodness of a person. Bad people work together and eventually they get a bad symbol. Concrete number is just such a person. "My brother is a really warm person." I think it's good to have a tee, "he praised Concrete number. However, Jasin said, "I do not Regret in my late twenties, but it is a pity that I ate the same Moy Yat and the same Moy Yat. I used to run to the stalls until 5 am. "If I had exercised like Kim Jong Kook or studied a foreign language at that time, I would have done six languages. I might have gotten married," he said.