Park Na-rae, 'Daily Date' Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend released by Cocoon "Did you take a picture?"

Comedian Park Na-rae recalls Daily Date with CocoonPark Na-rae wrote on Tuesday: Did you get some shots?In the photo that was released together, I live alone with Cocoon, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend shot at the day Date was included.Hello, Park Na-rae, the main character of My Dolly Girlfriend, is gazing at the camera with his gleaming eyes and smiles.
Comedian Park Na-rae recalls Daily Date with CocoonPark Na-rae wrote on Tuesday: Did you get some shots?In the photo that was released together, I live alone with Cocoon, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend shot at the day Date was included.Hello, Park Na-rae, the main character of My Dolly Girlfriend, is gazing at the camera with his gleaming eyes and smiles.

Comedian Park Na-rae recalls Daily Date with Cocoon Park Na-rae wrote on Tuesday: "Did you get some shots?" In the photo that was released together, "I live alone" with Cocoon, "Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend" shot at the day Date was included. Hello, Park Na-rae, the main character of My Dolly Girlfriend, is gazing at the camera with his gleaming eyes and smiles.