Hyun Joo-yup, eating health condition Tears appeal ⁇ More than a month after surgery ⁇ (Tobab is good)

Hyun Joo-yup brings out his surgical history in front of foodOn December 9th, Tcast E Channel will be showing Hanwoo Tail Silenced Steam and Hanwoo Tail Gomtang along with Park Na-rae on Saturday is good for rice race.In the broadcast on this day, the members of Tobabs will be divided into MBTI extrovert and introvert teams, and a tense battle for tasty restaurants will be held between Team I (Kim Sook, Hibab) and Team E (Kim Sook, Hyun Joo-yup).With no idea what store they will head to, the two teams will fatefully head to the Hanwoo tail Silenced steamer while a high-level brain battle unfolds.I moved to the same place at the same time, but the team that arrived first was Team I Kim Sook and Hibab.However, Park Na-rae and Hyun Joo-yup shake the bosss heart with their sick cartilage and knee. Hyun Joo-yup appeals with tears, saying, Its been a month since Silenced surgery.This is completely food for me, he said, not hiding happiness.Park Na-rae also underwent surgery once in the past year due to a rupture of the cruciate ligament during the commercial shoot.Before the main menu Silenced appeared, I tasted the ginseng horse riding pickles with ginseng ingredients and frowned at the truth, saying, This is a special feature for me.Park Na-rae said, The bones are so soft that I do not even know that there is Silenced if I do not speak.Its just too soft like a ribbed steamer. The two of them show off their delicious food by pressing the spicy taste of Silenced steamed rice with ice water.Hyun Joo-yup finishes his meal saying, I ate so much breakfast and I can not remember what I ate.Silenced heartfelt Park Na-rae and Hyun Joo-yups mouth-watering mukbang can be found on the Tcast E channel Saturday is good for rice on December 9.
Hyun Joo-yup brings out his surgical history in front of foodOn December 9th, Tcast E Channel will be showing Hanwoo Tail Silenced Steam and Hanwoo Tail Gomtang along with Park Na-rae on Saturday is good for rice race.In the broadcast on this day, the members of Tobabs will be divided into MBTI extrovert and introvert teams, and a tense battle for tasty restaurants will be held between Team I (Kim Sook, Hibab) and Team E (Kim Sook, Hyun Joo-yup).With no idea what store they will head to, the two teams will fatefully head to the Hanwoo tail Silenced steamer while a high-level brain battle unfolds.I moved to the same place at the same time, but the team that arrived first was Team I Kim Sook and Hibab.However, Park Na-rae and Hyun Joo-yup shake the bosss heart with their sick cartilage and knee. Hyun Joo-yup appeals with tears, saying, Its been a month since Silenced surgery.This is completely food for me, he said, not hiding happiness.Park Na-rae also underwent surgery once in the past year due to a rupture of the cruciate ligament during the commercial shoot.Before the main menu Silenced appeared, I tasted the ginseng horse riding pickles with ginseng ingredients and frowned at the truth, saying, This is a special feature for me.Park Na-rae said, The bones are so soft that I do not even know that there is Silenced if I do not speak.Its just too soft like a ribbed steamer. The two of them show off their delicious food by pressing the spicy taste of Silenced steamed rice with ice water.Hyun Joo-yup finishes his meal saying, I ate so much breakfast and I can not remember what I ate.Silenced heartfelt Park Na-rae and Hyun Joo-yups mouth-watering mukbang can be found on the Tcast E channel Saturday is good for rice on December 9.

Hyun Joo-yup brings out his surgical history in front of food On December 9th, Tcast E Channel will be showing 'Hanwoo Tail Silenced Steam' and 'Hanwoo Tail Gomtang' along with Park Na-rae on 'Saturday is good for rice' race. In the broadcast on this day, the members of Tobabs will be divided into MBTI extrovert and introvert teams, and a tense battle for tasty restaurants will be held between Team I (Kim Sook, Hibab) and Team E (Kim Sook, Hyun Joo-yup). With no idea what store they will head to, the two teams will fatefully head to the Hanwoo tail Silenced steamer while a high-level brain battle unfolds. I moved to the same place at the same time, but the team that arrived first was Team I Kim Sook and Hibab. However, Park Na-rae and Hyun Joo-yup shake the boss's heart with their sick cartilage and knee. Hyun Joo-yup appeals with tears, saying, "It's been a month since Silenced surgery." "This is completely food for me," he said, not hiding happiness. Park Na-rae also underwent surgery once in the past year due to a rupture of the cruciate ligament during the commercial shoot. Before the main menu Silenced appeared, I tasted the ginseng horse riding pickles with ginseng ingredients and frowned at the truth, saying, "This is a special feature for me." Park Na-rae said, "The bones are so soft that I do not even know that there is Silenced if I do not speak. It's just too soft like a ribbed steamer. " The two of them show off their delicious food by pressing the spicy taste of Silenced steamed rice with ice water. Hyun Joo-yup finishes his meal saying, "I ate so much breakfast and I can not remember what I ate." Silenced heartfelt Park Na-rae and Hyun Joo-yup's mouth-watering mukbang can be found on the Tcast E channel "Saturday is good for rice" on December 9.