Seo Jang-hoon, 'Chi-pa!' Alcoholic drink Why not pay "Umeda Sky Building"

Seo Jang-hoon Chi-pa! Confessed the reason why members can not afford alcohol drink rain.On the afternoon of the 22nd, SBS entertainment big man Survival Island - Chi-pa!, The reason why the members can not drink alcohol is revealed.Seo Jang-hoon said, We have a table in front of us, so we feel like drinking alcohol. Usually, if I do another program, I will pay for alcohol drink.At this time, the members shouted Seo Jang-hoon, and Seo Jang-hoon said, Listen to the end.Park Na-rae said, One of the Umeda Sky Building is just flying away.Lee Guk-joo asked, Do you drink alcohol today?, And Seo Jang-hoon said, Not today.When I hear the news that Im going all the way, I promise Ill pay Alcoholic drink once.Seo Jang-hoon said, I watched you eat meat last time, he said.If I did not see eating meat, I might have asked to go to eat beef without thinking, but I was a bit scared. Big man Survival Island - Chi-pa! Broadcast screen capture
Seo Jang-hoon Chi-pa! Confessed the reason why members can not afford alcohol drink rain.On the afternoon of the 22nd, SBS entertainment big man Survival Island - Chi-pa!, The reason why the members can not drink alcohol is revealed.Seo Jang-hoon said, We have a table in front of us, so we feel like drinking alcohol. Usually, if I do another program, I will pay for alcohol drink.At this time, the members shouted Seo Jang-hoon, and Seo Jang-hoon said, Listen to the end.Park Na-rae said, One of the Umeda Sky Building is just flying away.Lee Guk-joo asked, Do you drink alcohol today?, And Seo Jang-hoon said, Not today.When I hear the news that Im going all the way, I promise Ill pay Alcoholic drink once.Seo Jang-hoon said, I watched you eat meat last time, he said.If I did not see eating meat, I might have asked to go to eat beef without thinking, but I was a bit scared. Big man Survival Island - Chi-pa! Broadcast screen capture

Seo Jang-hoon 'Chi-pa!' Confessed the reason why members can not afford alcohol drink rain. On the afternoon of the 22nd, SBS entertainment 'big man Survival Island - Chi-pa!', The reason why the members can not drink alcohol is revealed. Seo Jang-hoon said, "We have a table in front of us, so we feel like drinking alcohol." "Usually, if I do another program, I will pay for alcohol drink." At this time, the members shouted Seo Jang-hoon', and Seo Jang-hoon said, "Listen to the end. Park Na-rae said, "One of the Umeda Sky Building is just flying away." Lee Guk-joo asked, "Do you drink alcohol today?", And Seo Jang-hoon said, "Not today. "When I hear the news that I'm going all the way, I promise I'll pay Alcoholic drink once." Seo Jang-hoon said, "I watched you eat meat last time," he said. If I did not see eating meat, I might have asked to go to eat beef without thinking, but I was a bit scared. " 'big man Survival Island - Chi-pa!' Broadcast screen capture