Park Na-rae, farewell to your Father like Father ... Quietly pay My Grandpa and return letter

Park Na-rae gave an eternal farewell to his father, who raised Jasin as a daughter. Park Man-bae, who raised his grandson without a son, died at the age of 89.It is late to announce that it was buried in Sunyoung, Muan-gun, Muan-gun, South Jeolla Province, after passing through October 3,At the end of September, Park Na-rae went to Mokpo Hospital, where he was hospitalized after hearing that his father, who was usually energetic, was in critical condition.I hope that you will be able to regain your energy as usual. I canceled all personal schedules other than the broadcast schedule in early October because I thought I should prepare for it.On the third day immediately, I was pampered like a father, and I heard the father of a close friend who was mentally leaning like a father.Funeral was held on October 4th at the Funeral Funeral Hall in Mokpo, South Jeolla Province.According to an official who was in charge at the time, Park Na-rae, who was at the end of the peninsula but had good relationships all the time, rushed to the place for a month and was saddened.Among broadcasters and celebrity acquaintances, wreaths containing condolences were fierce whether they visited Mokpo or not because they had a set schedule.From the beginning to the end, Hwang Bo-ra, actor Lee Jang-woo, actor Lee Ju-seung, Ki-an, Yoo Tu-bum, Kim Se-yoon, actor Lee Kuk-hee, comedian Lee Kuk-hee, comedian Choi Sung-min, former member of the national team Yoon Seong-bin, Wreaths of condolences such as Jooyeop arrived one after another.In addition, the producers of the current program, CP and PD sent wreaths, and the studios and production crews who had been broadcasting in the past did not forget comfort.Park Na-rae, who finished the Samwoo Festival, immediately returned to the broadcasting scene. My Grandpa prize was not widely publicized, but it was quiet, so the public did not know it, so I laughed as usual. It is fate of comedians and entertainers.Park Na-rae wanted to thank those who shared her grief, judging that it was for the memory of her late father.I did not overdo it, but the size was small, but I gave The Speech a return with Some Like It Hot.More than that, Some Like It Hot The Speech was a letter of gratitude to those who took care of My Grandpa.I looked at Jasins mind for a long time and picked out a word-by-word expression and wrote it down line by line. Park Na-rae, who grew up one step from the words Thank you so much and I will pay you back again, comes to see the smile of the deceased.
Park Na-rae gave an eternal farewell to his father, who raised Jasin as a daughter. Park Man-bae, who raised his grandson without a son, died at the age of 89.It is late to announce that it was buried in Sunyoung, Muan-gun, Muan-gun, South Jeolla Province, after passing through October 3,At the end of September, Park Na-rae went to Mokpo Hospital, where he was hospitalized after hearing that his father, who was usually energetic, was in critical condition.I hope that you will be able to regain your energy as usual. I canceled all personal schedules other than the broadcast schedule in early October because I thought I should prepare for it.On the third day immediately, I was pampered like a father, and I heard the father of a close friend who was mentally leaning like a father.Funeral was held on October 4th at the Funeral Funeral Hall in Mokpo, South Jeolla Province.According to an official who was in charge at the time, Park Na-rae, who was at the end of the peninsula but had good relationships all the time, rushed to the place for a month and was saddened.Among broadcasters and celebrity acquaintances, wreaths containing condolences were fierce whether they visited Mokpo or not because they had a set schedule.From the beginning to the end, Hwang Bo-ra, actor Lee Jang-woo, actor Lee Ju-seung, Ki-an, Yoo Tu-bum, Kim Se-yoon, actor Lee Kuk-hee, comedian Lee Kuk-hee, comedian Choi Sung-min, former member of the national team Yoon Seong-bin, Wreaths of condolences such as Jooyeop arrived one after another.In addition, the producers of the current program, CP and PD sent wreaths, and the studios and production crews who had been broadcasting in the past did not forget comfort.Park Na-rae, who finished the Samwoo Festival, immediately returned to the broadcasting scene. My Grandpa prize was not widely publicized, but it was quiet, so the public did not know it, so I laughed as usual. It is fate of comedians and entertainers.Park Na-rae wanted to thank those who shared her grief, judging that it was for the memory of her late father.I did not overdo it, but the size was small, but I gave The Speech a return with Some Like It Hot.More than that, Some Like It Hot The Speech was a letter of gratitude to those who took care of My Grandpa.I looked at Jasins mind for a long time and picked out a word-by-word expression and wrote it down line by line. Park Na-rae, who grew up one step from the words Thank you so much and I will pay you back again, comes to see the smile of the deceased.

Park Na-rae gave an eternal farewell to his Father, who raised Jasin as a daughter. "Park Man-bae, who raised his grandson without a son, died at the age of 89. It is late to announce that it was buried in Sunyoung, Muan-gun, Muan-gun, South Jeolla Province, after passing through October 3, At the end of September, Park Na-rae went to Mokpo Hospital, where he was hospitalized after hearing that his Father, who was usually energetic, was in critical condition. I hope that you will be able to regain your energy as usual. I canceled all personal schedules other than the broadcast schedule in early October because I thought I should prepare for it. On the third day immediately, I was pampered like a Father, and I heard the Father of a close friend who was mentally leaning like a Father. Funeral was held on October 4th at the Funeral Funeral Hall in Mokpo, South Jeolla Province. According to an official who was in charge at the time, Park Na-rae, who was at the end of the peninsula but had good relationships all the time, rushed to the place for a month and was saddened. Among broadcasters and celebrity acquaintances, wreaths containing condolences were fierce whether they visited Mokpo or not because they had a set schedule. From the beginning to the end, Hwang Bo-ra, actor Lee Jang-woo, actor Lee Ju-seung, Ki-an, Yoo Tu-bum, Kim Se-yoon, actor Lee Kuk-hee, comedian Lee Kuk-hee, comedian Choi Sung-min, former member of the national team Yoon Seong-bin, Wreaths of condolences such as Jooyeop arrived one after another. In addition, the producers of the current program, CP and PD sent wreaths, and the studios and production crews who had been broadcasting in the past did not forget comfort. Park Na-rae, who finished the Samwoo Festival, immediately returned to the broadcasting scene. "My Grandpa prize was not widely publicized, but it was quiet, so the public did not know it, so I laughed as usual. It is fate of comedians and entertainers. Park Na-rae wanted to thank those who shared her grief, judging that it was for the memory of her late Father. I did not overdo it, but the size was small, but I gave The Speech a return with Some Like It Hot. More than that, Some Like It Hot The Speech was a letter of gratitude to those who took care of My Grandpa. I looked at Jasin's mind for a long time and picked out a word-by-word expression and wrote it down line by line. " Park Na-rae, who grew up one step from the words "Thank you so much and I will pay you back again," comes to see the smile of the deceased.