'Chi-pa!' Seo Jang-hoon, Park Na-rae Surprised to see "Was it so dry"

Seo Jang-hoon was surprised to see Park Na-rae at the production presentation.On May 5, the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled. The program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled. Im a facilitator.Is a Survival Island program with a total of 10 members. It is a reality entertainment that gives you the benefit of becoming an advertising model if you maintain your existing weight.On this day, Seo Jang-hoon was surprised to see Park Na-rae gathered with members and said, Did you dry up like this? Park Na-rae laughed, saying, This program looks good.As a result of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year Its going to be a great deal, he replied.Park Na-rae asked, Was there any change in my mind after shooting? And Seo Jang-hoon said, It rained from the first day and regretted it for a while.I was told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told I was.It was a physical 100, steel unit, he added.Will be broadcast first at 4:45 pm on the 8th.

Seo Jang-hoon was surprised to see Park Na-rae at the production presentation. On May 5, the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled. The program was canceled, and the program was canceled, and the program was canceled. I'm a facilitator. 'Is a Survival Island program with a total of 10 members. It is a reality entertainment that gives you the benefit of becoming an advertising model if you maintain your existing weight. On this day, Seo Jang-hoon was surprised to see Park Na-rae gathered with members and said, "Did you dry up like this?" Park Na-rae laughed, saying, "This program looks good." As a result of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year of a year "It's going to be a great deal," he replied. Park Na-rae asked, "Was there any change in my mind after shooting?" And Seo Jang-hoon said, "It rained from the first day and regretted it for a while." I was told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told that I had been told I was. "It was a 'physical 100', 'steel unit'," he added. 'Will be broadcast first at 4:45 pm on the 8th.