Kim Young-chul, a 10-year-old resident of Sindang-dong, sent a postal matter for the next year.

Comedian Kim Young-chul talked about the Sindang-dong house.On March 22, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Kim Young-chul communicated with listeners.On this day, Kim Young-chul read the story of the listener and said, When I lived in Ulsan, when I lived in Sindang-dong, I put a luminous star. After a year, the light weakened and fell.I remember falling on my face when I was sleeping.I lived in Sindang-dong for about 10 years, and I greeted the people who came next. They also sent me a postal matter for about a year, he said.Kim Young-chul added, When I moved, my sister did all the arrangements, but I know that she is still in touch with her sister.

Comedian Kim Young-chul talked about the Sindang-dong house. On March 22, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM', Kim Young-chul communicated with listeners. On this day, Kim Young-chul read the story of the listener and said, "When I lived in Ulsan, when I lived in Sindang-dong, I put a luminous star. After a year, the light weakened and fell. I remember falling on my face when I was sleeping." "I lived in Sindang-dong for about 10 years, and I greeted the people who came next. They also sent me a postal matter for about a year," he said. Kim Young-chul added, "When I moved, my sister did all the arrangements, but I know that she is still in touch with her sister."