Shin Dong-Il: Kim Min-jung's face is blurred by cancer.

Actor Kim Min-jungs Husband Shin Dong-Il talked about his failing eyesight.MBN interpretive men and women with different apps broadcasted on November 16 featured actors Kim Min-jung and Husband Shin Dong-Il.On the day of the broadcast, Shin Dong-Il said he had a stand-up operation to widen blood vessels at the time of myocardial infarction and recurred again in A Year Ago in Winter.In response, Kim Min-jung said, Everyone goes except obstetricians and gynecologists. Gout has been around since I was in my 20s. I came to glaucoma in my eyes, but I missed the time for treatment.Shin Dong-Il said, The gout medicine was fatal to glaucoma. If I didnt take the medicine, my body wouldnt move. I took care of it, but it got worse from A Year Ago in Winter. My right side became blind.What I see now is the brightest thing. Tomorrow will be darker than today. Im upset to see my wife like that, but Im seeing it with my minds eye, he continued.

Actor Kim Min-jung's Husband Shin Dong-Il talked about his failing eyesight. MBN 'interpretive men and women with different apps' broadcasted on November 16 featured actors Kim Min-jung and Husband Shin Dong-Il. On the day of the broadcast, Shin Dong-Il said he had a stand-up operation to widen blood vessels at the time of myocardial infarction and recurred again in A Year Ago in Winter. In response, Kim Min-jung said, "Everyone goes except obstetricians and gynecologists. gout has been around since I was in my 20s. I came to glaucoma in my eyes, but I missed the time for treatment. Shin Dong-Il said, "The gout medicine was fatal to glaucoma. If I didn't take the medicine, my body wouldn't move. I took care of it, but it got worse from A Year Ago in Winter. My right side became blind." "What I see now is the brightest thing. Tomorrow will be darker than today. I'm upset to see my wife like that, but I'm seeing it with my mind's eye," he continued.