41-year-old single Kim Min-jung "I'm playing my mother, only one person who has raised it" (white-half)

Kim Min-jung hints at desire for role with childIn the 163th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on August 5, actor Kim Min-jung joined the Paju esophagus trip in Gyeonggi Province.Ive been acting for over 30 years, Ive played a lot, but I still have a role I want to play, Huh Young-man told Kim Min-jung.Kim Min-jung replied, I want to have a child in me, but I want to come in.Huh Young-man looked puzzled.Kim Min-jung said, Do you only play the person who raised the child? He laughed and laughed at Huh Young-man.
Kim Min-jung hints at desire for role with childIn the 163th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on August 5, actor Kim Min-jung joined the Paju esophagus trip in Gyeonggi Province.Ive been acting for over 30 years, Ive played a lot, but I still have a role I want to play, Huh Young-man told Kim Min-jung.Kim Min-jung replied, I want to have a child in me, but I want to come in.Huh Young-man looked puzzled.Kim Min-jung said, Do you only play the person who raised the child? He laughed and laughed at Huh Young-man.

Kim Min-jung hints at desire for role with child

In the 163th episode of the TV Chosun "Huh Young Man's Food Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "White Travel") broadcast on August 5, actor Kim Min-jung joined the Paju esophagus trip in Gyeonggi Province.

"I've been acting for over 30 years, I've played a lot, but I still have a role I want to play," Huh Young-man told Kim Min-jung.

Kim Min-jung replied, "I want to have a child in me, but I want to come in."

Huh Young-man looked puzzled. Kim Min-jung said, "Do you only play the person who raised the child?" He laughed and laughed at Huh Young-man.