'75' Kim Min-jung "Fashion completion is High Heels, Joint Age 40s

.7cm heel is also alumnus of high school girls.Kim Min-jung showed his high Heels love, which still exists at 75-year-old Age.Actor Kim Min-jung appeared as a guest on Channel A alumnus of high school girls broadcast on the 5th.Kim Min-jung, who was loved as an outstanding actor in the historical drama and acted as the best star in the 1970s, appeared in a colorful high Heels fashion.Kim Min-jung also said that he could not give up High Heels at 75 years old Age and said, High Heels is the completion of fashion.Hwang Seok-jung, who saw this, said, If I wear High Heels, my knee hurts and I can not walk. Kim confessed, I had a rat on my toes.Like Kim Min-jung, High Heels enthusiast Park Hae-mi appeared in High Heels on the day, and Kim Min-jung laughed, saying, It is a high Heels rival.Kim Min-jung said: When I was in my seventh grade (70s), I lost all my muscle mass, and I hated it.There are only nine cats I raise at home, and 15 cats go out to the neighborhood to take care of rice, and the way down to get the rice is downhill.My own way, the sergeant went down the urgent road to the tiptoe. And I did a knee Age test, 40s.It came out, he said, proud.alumnus of high school girls is broadcast every Sunday at 5:50 pm.Photo = Channel A broadcast screen
.7cm heel is also alumnus of high school girls.Kim Min-jung showed his high Heels love, which still exists at 75-year-old Age.Actor Kim Min-jung appeared as a guest on Channel A alumnus of high school girls broadcast on the 5th.Kim Min-jung, who was loved as an outstanding actor in the historical drama and acted as the best star in the 1970s, appeared in a colorful high Heels fashion.Kim Min-jung also said that he could not give up High Heels at 75 years old Age and said, High Heels is the completion of fashion.Hwang Seok-jung, who saw this, said, If I wear High Heels, my knee hurts and I can not walk. Kim confessed, I had a rat on my toes.Like Kim Min-jung, High Heels enthusiast Park Hae-mi appeared in High Heels on the day, and Kim Min-jung laughed, saying, It is a high Heels rival.Kim Min-jung said: When I was in my seventh grade (70s), I lost all my muscle mass, and I hated it.There are only nine cats I raise at home, and 15 cats go out to the neighborhood to take care of rice, and the way down to get the rice is downhill.My own way, the sergeant went down the urgent road to the tiptoe. And I did a knee Age test, 40s.It came out, he said, proud.alumnus of high school girls is broadcast every Sunday at 5:50 pm.Photo = Channel A broadcast screen

".7cm heel is also alumnus of high school girls. Kim Min-jung showed his High Heels love, which still exists at 75-year-old Age.

Actor Kim Min-jung appeared as a guest on Channel A alumnus of high school girls' broadcast on the 5th.

Kim Min-jung, who was loved as an outstanding actor in the historical drama and acted as the best star in the 1970s, appeared in a colorful High Heels fashion.

Kim Min-jung also said that he could not give up High Heels at 75 years old Age and said, "High Heels is the completion of fashion."

Hwang Seok-jung, who saw this, said, "If I wear High Heels, my knee hurts and I can not walk." Kim confessed, "I had a rat on my toes." Like Kim Min-jung, High Heels enthusiast Park Hae-mi appeared in High Heels on the day, and Kim Min-jung laughed, saying, "It is a High Heels rival."

Kim Min-jung said: "When I was in my seventh grade (70s), I lost all my muscle mass, and I hated it. There are only nine cats I raise at home, and 15 cats go out to the neighborhood to take care of rice, and the way down to get the rice is downhill. My own way, the sergeant went down the urgent road to the tiptoe. And I did a knee Age test, 40s. "It came out," he said, proud.

alumnus of high school girls' is broadcast every Sunday at 5:50 pm.

Photo = Channel A broadcast screen