Shin Dong-Il "20 years after quitting alcohol and cigarettes, myocardial infarction and cancer and glaucoma shock" (direct interview 1)

Actress Kim Min-jungs husband and filmmaker Shin Dong-Il has given his current medical condition.Shin Dong-Il and Kim Min-jung appeared on MBN  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , which was broadcast on the 16th.Kim Min-jung said her 10-year-old husband, Shin Dong-Il, had a myocardial infarction and had cancer.As soon as I met him, he had gout, which was 30 years ago. He was in his 20s and had gout because of four packs of cigarettes a day.I missed the time for treatment, so I cant see now, he said.After the broadcast and on the phone, Shin Dong-Il watched the broadcast with his wife. My eyes are in a bad condition due to glaucoma, and my wife says that she looks so positive that she does not look like that person.So I said, I do not think my eyes will get better because I am pessimistic and depressed in this situation, and I just find what I can do in this state.Shin Dong-Il is a cancer that takes 30-40% of our country, and fortunately I found it early. I am not depressed or such a person, but when I am alone, why do I get myocardial infarction, cancer, glaucoma There are times when I grumble.On the other hand, I regret that I did not manage my health.Shin Dong-Il said that when he was diagnosed with a myocardial infarction in 2015, his heart was broken. He had a lot of cigarettes and cigarettes. He thought he would be healthy when he quit smoking 20 years ago, but he seemed to have come to myocardial infarction because of the accumulation of bad things.He was shocked because he had a gout, because he was always confident in his health, he added.In particular, Shin Dong-Il was diagnosed with glaucoma-induced vision in March of this year, and the aftermath affected his eyesight. But I was originally thinking that my eyes were so bad.However, my wife was shocked to see the process of eating and eating the fish thorns that I had put on. I also said that my heart was sore because I could not distinguish it.

Actress Kim Min-jung's husband and filmmaker Shin Dong-Il has given his current medical condition. Shin Dong-Il and Kim Min-jung appeared on MBN ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , which was broadcast on the 16th. Kim Min-jung said her 10-year-old husband, Shin Dong-Il, had a myocardial infarction and had cancer. As soon as I met him, he had gout, which was 30 years ago. He was in his 20s and had gout because of four packs of cigarettes a day. I missed the time for treatment, so I can't see now,"" he said. After the broadcast and on the phone, Shin Dong-Il watched the broadcast with his wife. "My eyes are in a bad condition due to glaucoma, and my wife says that she looks so positive that she does not look like that person. So I said, "I do not think my eyes will get better because I am pessimistic and depressed in this situation, and I just find what I can do in this state." Shin Dong-Il is a cancer that takes 30-40% of our country, and fortunately I found it early. I am not depressed or such a person, but when I am alone, why do I get myocardial infarction, cancer, glaucoma There are times when I grumble. On the other hand, I regret that I did not manage my health. Shin Dong-Il said that when he was diagnosed with a myocardial infarction in 2015, his heart was broken. He had a lot of cigarettes and cigarettes. He thought he would be healthy when he quit smoking 20 years ago, but he seemed to have come to myocardial infarction because of the accumulation of bad things. He was shocked because he had a gout, because he was always confident in his health, he added. In particular, Shin Dong-Il was diagnosed with glaucoma-induced vision in March of this year, and the aftermath affected his eyesight. "But I was originally thinking that my eyes were so bad. However, my wife was shocked to see the process of eating and eating the fish thorns that I had put on. "I also said that my heart was sore because I could not distinguish it.