Kim Young-chul - True A few hours ago I visited Itaewon.

Kim Young-chul sends regrets to Itaewon crush TrueIn SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM broadcast on the morning of October 31, Kim Young-chul received and replied to listeners letters related to Itaewon True, I feel sick.Kim Young-chul said, I had a shot on Saturday (29th), so I took a short shot at Itaewon around 8 oclock and pulled out, which is even more incredible because I was there just a few hours ago.Its a heavy morning, he sighed.I thought, If I had gone the other way, and if I thought about it, I would get Pained in my heart. I think it will be a deep wound that I will not forget.

Kim Young-chul sends regrets to Itaewon crush True In SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' broadcast on the morning of October 31, Kim Young-chul received and replied to listeners' letters related to Itaewon True, "I feel sick". Kim Young-chul said, "I had a shot on Saturday (29th), so I took a short shot at Itaewon around 8 o'clock and pulled out, which is even more incredible because I was there just a few hours ago. "It's a heavy morning," he sighed. "I thought, 'If I had gone the other way,' and if I thought about it, I would get Pained in my heart." "I think it will be a deep wound that I will not forget."