Park Myeong-su "Jonathan 'Radio show' pays 50,000 won, buy 10 cups of coffee"

Radio show Park Myeong-su impressed by Jonathans coffee presentOn April 27, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su Radio show was held at the corner Studio Hon Chim Fighter with dancer Gabi and broadcaster Jonathan.Park Myeong-su said: I wonder why Jonathan bought 10 cups of coffee in a star coffee.I have a monthly salary of about 50,000 won, so why did you suddenly buy it? Jonathan said, There are many reasons, but I am impressed by this time, so I can always be so good and enjoyable and always feel comfortable.Park Myeong-su said, I have to say something in advance. I already bought a drink. I could have eaten one for free. Then I said, Dont do it.You shouldnt spend your money for nothing, he said, collecting Jonathan.

'Radio show' Park Myeong-su impressed by Jonathan's coffee present

On April 27, KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su Radio show' was held at the corner 'Studio Hon Chim Fighter' with dancer Gabi and broadcaster Jonathan.

Park Myeong-su said: "I wonder why Jonathan bought 10 cups of coffee in a star coffee. I have a monthly salary of about 50,000 won, so why did you suddenly buy it? "

Jonathan said, "There are many reasons, but I am impressed by this time, so I can always be so good and enjoyable and always feel comfortable." Park Myeong-su said, "I have to say something in advance. I already bought a drink. I could have eaten one for free." Then I said, "Don't do it. You shouldn't spend your money for nothing," he said, collecting Jonathan.