Kim Young-chul "Parent Divorce and Death in Brothers, Big Grief in High School and The Admiral: Becoming Roaring Currents"

Kim Young-chul reveals why he was able to cope with lifes sufferingKim Young-chul said, I will tell you another chapter, chapter 1, about the sadness part, but my parents divorced in my second year of high school and my brother left for a car accident.I think they all cried then, and every day I went to the country breakwater alone and there was Ajit, who cried in the backyard of the house in the warehouse and so on. Kim Young-chul also said, I do not think it was so hard for PD to be so funny even if the relationship was bad, even if it was not good.I think Im taking it now. Its not fun all week. I thought it was a twisty day.But what is shown is The Admiral: Roaring Currents, and The Admiral: Roaring Currents I acted. Crying is a laughing human essay by Kim Young-chul, a 23-year comedian who is a representative radio DJ and debuted in Korea.

Kim Young-chul reveals why he was able to cope with life's suffering

Kim Young-chul said, “I will tell you another chapter, chapter 1, about the sadness part, but my parents divorced in my second year of high school and my brother left for a car accident. I think they all cried then, and every day I went to the country breakwater alone and there was Ajit, who cried in the backyard of the house in the warehouse and so on. "

Kim Young-chul also said, "I do not think it was so hard for PD to be so funny even if the relationship was bad, even if it was not good. I think I’m taking it now. It’s not fun all week. I thought it was a twisty day. But what is shown is The Admiral: Roaring Currents, and The Admiral: Roaring Currents I acted. "

Crying is a 'laughing' human essay by Kim Young-chul, a 23-year comedian who is a representative radio DJ and debuted in Korea.