Yun-shik Baek Former lover K "Disclosure book is not a book...Please judge by book"

I dont think theres anything legal that can be a problem, K said in a daily economic conference on Sunday, saying, Its not a book written for the purpose of disclosure or condemnation.I expected it, but I dont think it will be cited (even if I apply for a provisional injunction against publication), he said. I still admired and wrote it in detail, but there are a lot of stories that have happened in my life as well as that story.In fact, K wrote in his book review, I want to show off my life and tell someone a story that is a model for me, and I do not want to miss someone I loved or to shoot because I hate someone I loved.I had a dream about a writer before I wrote a book, he said, from the Department of Korean Language Education at Seoul National University.Im out of Alcohol now, but I want to regain my lost personal identity and identity.K will publish an autobiographical essay titled Alcohol The Surrendered (written) on the 28th.It was a very empty ending for a century of love that made the world buzz, saying that I overcame my 30-year-old car, the publisher said in a book review. It was a month after the fire and everything collapsed.The situation that has been developed since the news of the romance is in the book. The judgment is up to the reader. However, this book is expected to be controversial because it includes privacy related contents such as First night, pregnancy and marriage plan from the first meeting with Yun-shik Baek, who is 30 years old.Yun-shik Baeks agency Fantasy said on the day, We are checking on book publishing and will review strong and strict legal action.

“I don’t think there’s anything legal that can be a problem,” K said in a daily economic conference on Sunday, saying, “It’s not a book written for the purpose of Disclosure or condemnation.”

“I expected it, but I don’t think it will be cited (even if I apply for a provisional injunction against publication),” he said. “I still admired and wrote it in detail, but there are a lot of stories that have happened in my life as well as that story.”

In fact, K wrote in his book review, “I want to show off my life and tell someone a story that is a model for me, and I do not want to miss someone I loved or to shoot because I hate someone I loved.”

“I had a dream about a writer before I wrote a book,” he said, from the Department of Korean Language Education at Seoul National University. “I’m out of Alcohol now, but I want to regain my lost personal identity and identity.”

K will publish an autobiographical Essay titled Alcohol The Surrendered (written) on the 28th.

“It was a very empty ending for a century of love that made the world buzz, saying that I overcame my 30-year-old car,” the publisher said in a book review. “It was a month after the fire and everything collapsed. The situation that has been developed since the news of the romance is in the book. The judgment is up to the reader. "

However, this book is expected to be controversial because it includes privacy related contents such as First night, pregnancy and marriage plan from the first meeting with Yun-shik Baek, who is 30 years old.

Yun-shik Baek's agency Fantasy said on the day, "We are checking on book Publishing and will review strong and strict legal action."