"He was a livid and Blow-Up"...Yun-shik Baek, 30-year-old, pre-lover, Essay Publishing Reasons marriage conciliatory Disclosure

Actor Yun-shik Baeks 30-year-old lover K Disclosured the story of Yun-shik Baek and his relationship from the reason he published Essay.In the meantime, K said in an interview with the media, The reason I published Essay is that it will be a healthy last time to finish.I had marriage three years ago, but the time of separation was long until I returned to my normal life.  There is a criticism that I even made a book to make money, but if I know that I am marriage, such accusation will disappear.The accusation that a young woman is dating a mans money was the most insulting: even in the process of breaking up, it was seen as if I had asked for money.As far as I know, he (Yun-shik Baek) doesnt have money; even on dates I often paid for it; I have a family and money.My husband is a person who supports me entirely no matter what I do or how I do. I respect my life. In addition, Mr. K said, (about Yun-shik Baek) did not give a real name and the picture was blurred; as you can see from reading, there are many good things (about him).First night wrote that he was happy, but it is not a medal for a man, he refuted Yun-shik Baeks position against Essay publication.Mr. K said, I needed a great deal of courage to write that part, as well as Yun-shik Baek and First Night, as well as the part about the privacy of the in vitro procedure.My husband also thought of Boltente, marriage, as a man who builds a family with a man, but eventually I thought that the book would not be read without concreteness and candidity. There was also no missing talk of the last meeting with Yun-shik Baek.K, who was admitted to the intensive care unit with extreme Choices just before the breakup with Yun-shik Baek, said, It was the last time I came to the hospital at dawn and said, Lets marriage when we get out and Everything will be resolved.Ive never met or contacted him since. Can a person who has made up his mind to marriage with him and has undergone spinal surgery give up everything in just a few days?It is also strange, he said. I was crazy love and he was greed and Blow-Up. I want to be crazy, but at the same time, I still think that What is wrong with a 30-year-old love? There were a lot of people around me who were tearing and drying, but I went straight, and I would go straight again and I would Choices.

Actor Yun-shik Baek's 30-year-old lover K Disclosured the story of Yun-shik Baek and his relationship from the reason he published Essay.

In the meantime, K said in an interview with the media, "The reason I published Essay is that it will be a healthy last time to finish. I had marriage three years ago, but the time of separation was long until I returned to my normal life. "" There is a criticism that I even made a book to make money, but if I know that I am marriage, such accusation will disappear. The accusation that a young woman is dating a man's money was the most insulting: even in the process of breaking up, it was seen as if I had asked for money. As far as I know, he (Yun-shik Baek) doesn't have money; even on dates I often paid for it; I have a family and money. My husband is a person who supports me entirely no matter what I do or how I do. I respect my life. "

In addition, Mr. K said, "(about Yun-shik Baek) did not give a real name and the picture was blurred; as you can see from reading, there are many good things (about him). First night wrote that he was happy, but it is not a medal for a man, "he refuted Yun-shik Baek's position against Essay publication.

Mr. K said, "I needed a great deal of courage to write that part, as well as Yun-shik Baek and First night, as well as the part about the privacy of the in vitro procedure. My husband also thought of Boltente, marriage, as a man who builds a family with a man, but eventually I thought that the book would not be read without concreteness and candidity. "

There was also no missing talk of the last meeting with Yun-shik Baek. K, who was admitted to the intensive care unit with extreme Choices just before the breakup with Yun-shik Baek, said, "It was the last time I came to the hospital at dawn and said, 'Let's marriage when we get out' and 'Everything will be resolved.' I’ve never met or contacted him since. Can a person who has made up his mind to marriage with him and has undergone spinal surgery give up everything in just a few days? It is also strange, "he said." I was crazy love and he was greed and Blow-Up. "I want to be crazy, but at the same time, I still think that" What is wrong with a 30-year-old love? " There were a lot of people around me who were tearing and drying, but I went straight, and I would go straight again and I would Choices."