"Crazy Love" Yun-shik Baek reveals lover K, First night test tube procedure before 30 years younger

Nine years ago, a 30-year-old K who had a relationship with Yun-shik Baek gathered his book based on the contents, and an interview with bold contents was released and attracted attention.Yun-shik Baek, a 30-year-old former lover, said in an interview with a female Chosun released on March 23, I have been marriage for three years, and my husband has agreed to publish the book.K, who was 36 years old in 2013, was interested in the fact that he was separated from Yun-shik Baek, who was 66 years old at the time.Asked if the two scandals were as many as nine years ago, Mr K said: The time has gone too far, but I wanted to finish, so it seemed like a healthy last.There was also a criticism that I even made a book to make money, but if I knew that I had marriage, would not you blame me?Now I have a family and money, he said. My husband is a person who supports me, no matter what I do or how I do. I respect my life. K said, I also needed a great deal of courage to write that part, said K, who said that the book also contained a private part such as First night with Yun-shik Baek and in vitro procedures.My husband will see it, but I was worried as a person who marriages and builds a family with a man, but eventually I thought that the book would not be read without concreteness and candidness. K, who was shocked to find out that he was hospitalized in a mental hospital, said, I was crazy love, he was greed and desire. If I think I am 66 years old, I never love a woman 30 years younger than me.A mature man never does that. A young woman can like it, but a 30-year-old man should not do it.

Nine years ago, a 30-year-old K who had a relationship with Yun-shik Baek gathered his book based on the contents, and an interview with bold contents was released and attracted attention.

Yun-shik Baek, a 30-year-old former lover, said in an interview with a female Chosun released on March 23, "I have been marriage for three years, and my husband has agreed to publish the book."

K, who was 36 years old in 2013, was interested in the fact that he was separated from Yun-shik Baek, who was 66 years old at the time.

Asked if the two scandals were as many as nine years ago, Mr K said: "The time has gone too far, but I wanted to finish, so it seemed like a healthy last."

"There was also a criticism that I even made a book to make money, but if I knew that I had marriage, would not you blame me? Now I have a family and money, "he said." My husband is a person who supports me, no matter what I do or how I do. I respect my life. "

K said, "I also needed a great deal of courage to write that part," said K, who said that the book also contained a private part such as First night with Yun-shik Baek and in vitro procedures. My husband will see it, but I was worried as a person who marriages and builds a family with a man, but eventually I thought that the book would not be read without concreteness and candidness. "

K, who was shocked to find out that he was hospitalized in a mental hospital, said, "I was crazy love, he was greed and desire." "If I think I am 66 years old, I never love a woman 30 years younger than me. A mature man never does that. A young woman can like it, but a 30-year-old man should not do it. "