"Honest is the best..."Yun-shik Baek Daughter-in-law' Si-a Jing, Significant Heart Writing

On the 23rd, Si-a Jeong posted a message on his instagram saying, The movie Ober, which I saw yesterday, is the same ambassador as Grandpa Ove tells me.He shared the films famous ambassador.The ambassador said, Can I live alone in the world? This is what I live in. Honest is the best, Ove. People fought according to their beliefs.In particular, Yun-shik Baek warned that he was considering strong legal action related to the publication of Ks essay, and Si-a Jings article seems to express his mind about the current situation.I dont think theres anything legal that could be a problem, K said in a daily telephone conversation with the economy, saying, Its not a book written for the purpose of exposing or criticizing anyone.I expected it, but I dont think it will be cited (even if a preliminary injunction is filed), he said. I still admired and wrote about Actor, which I liked, but there are a lot of stories that happened in my life as well as that story.Si-a Jin married Actor Do-bin Baek, son of Yun-shik Baek in 2009, and has one male and one female

On the 23rd, Si-a Jeong posted a message on his instagram saying, "The movie Ober, which I saw yesterday, is the same ambassador as Grandpa Ove tells me."

He shared the film's famous ambassador. The ambassador said, "Can I live alone in the world?" "This is what I live in." "Honest is the best, Ove." "People fought according to their beliefs."

In particular, Yun-shik Baek warned that he was "considering strong legal action" related to the publication of K's essay, and Si-a Jing's article seems to express his mind about the current situation.

“I don’t think there’s anything legal that could be a problem,” K said in a daily telephone conversation with the economy, saying, “It’s not a book written for the purpose of exposing or criticizing anyone.”

“I expected it, but I don’t think it will be cited (even if a preliminary injunction is filed),” he said. “I still admired and wrote about Actor, which I liked, but there are a lot of stories that happened in my life as well as that story.”

Si-a Jin married Actor Do-bin Baek, son of Yun-shik Baek in 2009, and has one male and one female