Si-a Jeong "I'm not uncomfortable living with Yun-shik Baek" Shocks on Father who checked the menstrual cycle ('Crazy Love X')

Actor Si-a Jeong was appalled by the story of Father, who was figuring out the menstrual cycle of Daughter-in-law.In the TV drama Crazy, Love.X broadcasted on the 15th, the story of the troubles was revealed because of the father who crossed the line with Si-a Jing and Song Jae-rim as guests.On this day, the story of Oh Eun Youngs Secret Counseling was shocked by the fact that Father took his period.Fader was even reaching into the storytellers stomach and grasping the menstrual cycle.The storyteller also confessed that Father had opened the door with the key when he was showering in the bedroom bathroom.At the time, Father surprised everyone by saying that the storyteller had not been out of the bathroom for so long that he opened the door knowing what was going on.Dr Oh Eun Young said, There is a common sense and common sense in society. I can give you electric songs, but I do not touch my stomach.It is important to say that we can not live together and to separate space. If Husband does not accept it, we should worry about whether we should maintain marriage or not.Si-a Jin said he has been living with Father Actor Yun-shik Baek for 13 years.Shin Dong-yup asked, Its so good to live with Father, but there are some uncomfortable parts.Si-a Jin said, I do not really feel uncomfortable.Shin Dong-yup said, I still want to spend a lot of time with Husband and sometimes, and Si-a Jin said, Then I send a letter.Shin Dong-yup then laughed, saying, I thought you were texting Father to go out for a while.Si-a Jin said, Do not eat with your father, sometimes you hold your hand at the table without your father.Oh Eun Young said, My father will know, and Si-a Jin said, I think you will look cute.The second story was a divorce affliction. Her wife told Husband, I wish I could die right now.The reason my wife wanted to kill Husband was because of her history of affair.His wife, along with his shaman, planned to kill Husband in an electric shock but failed; eventually he was caught by Husband and said, I tried to kill him several times.I wish youd killed me, he said.Sohn Soo-ho, a lawyer, said that he had divorced in the actual case and reunited in a month.However, after the reunion, his wife asked him to go to the mechanic and kill Husband because he could not bear the suspicion of Husband.Lawyer Son explained that his wife fled and embroidered nine days after the crime.The affair is the most difficult to recover and break trust between couples, said Dr. Oh Eun Young. It hurts each Actor.If you are worried about divorce, the most important reason should be because of me. Otherwise, there are a lot of problems.
Actor Si-a Jeong was appalled by the story of Father, who was figuring out the menstrual cycle of Daughter-in-law.In the TV drama Crazy, Love.X broadcasted on the 15th, the story of the troubles was revealed because of the father who crossed the line with Si-a Jing and Song Jae-rim as guests.On this day, the story of Oh Eun Youngs Secret Counseling was shocked by the fact that Father took his period.Fader was even reaching into the storytellers stomach and grasping the menstrual cycle.The storyteller also confessed that Father had opened the door with the key when he was showering in the bedroom bathroom.At the time, Father surprised everyone by saying that the storyteller had not been out of the bathroom for so long that he opened the door knowing what was going on.Dr Oh Eun Young said, There is a common sense and common sense in society. I can give you electric songs, but I do not touch my stomach.It is important to say that we can not live together and to separate space. If Husband does not accept it, we should worry about whether we should maintain marriage or not.Si-a Jin said he has been living with Father Actor Yun-shik Baek for 13 years.Shin Dong-yup asked, Its so good to live with Father, but there are some uncomfortable parts.Si-a Jin said, I do not really feel uncomfortable.Shin Dong-yup said, I still want to spend a lot of time with Husband and sometimes, and Si-a Jin said, Then I send a letter.Shin Dong-yup then laughed, saying, I thought you were texting Father to go out for a while.Si-a Jin said, Do not eat with your father, sometimes you hold your hand at the table without your father.Oh Eun Young said, My father will know, and Si-a Jin said, I think you will look cute.The second story was a divorce affliction. Her wife told Husband, I wish I could die right now.The reason my wife wanted to kill Husband was because of her history of affair.His wife, along with his shaman, planned to kill Husband in an electric shock but failed; eventually he was caught by Husband and said, I tried to kill him several times.I wish youd killed me, he said.Sohn Soo-ho, a lawyer, said that he had divorced in the actual case and reunited in a month.However, after the reunion, his wife asked him to go to the mechanic and kill Husband because he could not bear the suspicion of Husband.Lawyer Son explained that his wife fled and embroidered nine days after the crime.The affair is the most difficult to recover and break trust between couples, said Dr. Oh Eun Young. It hurts each Actor.If you are worried about divorce, the most important reason should be because of me. Otherwise, there are a lot of problems.

Actor Si-a Jeong was appalled by the story of Father, who was figuring out the menstrual cycle of Daughter-in-law.

In the TV drama 'Crazy, Love.X' broadcasted on the 15th, the story of the troubles was revealed because of the Father who crossed the line with Si-a Jing and Song Jae-rim as guests.

On this day, the story of 'Oh Eun Young's Secret Counseling' was shocked by the fact that Father took his period. Fader was even reaching into the storyteller's stomach and grasping the menstrual cycle.

The storyteller also confessed that Father had opened the door with the key when he was showering in the bedroom bathroom. At the time, Father surprised everyone by saying that the storyteller had not been out of the bathroom for so long that he opened the door knowing what was going on.

Dr Oh Eun Young said, "There is a common sense and common sense in society. I can give you electric songs, but I do not touch my stomach." "It is important to say that we can not live together and to separate space. If Husband does not accept it, we should worry about whether we should maintain marriage or not."

Si-a Jin said he has been living with Father Actor Yun-shik Baek for 13 years. Shin Dong-yup asked, "It's so good to live with Father, but there are some uncomfortable parts." Si-a Jin said, "I do not really feel uncomfortable."

Shin Dong-yup said, "I still want to spend a lot of time with Husband and sometimes," and Si-a Jin said, "Then I send a letter." Shin Dong-yup then laughed, saying, "I thought you were texting Father to go out for a while."

Si-a Jin said, "Do not eat with your Father, sometimes you hold your hand at the table without your Father." Oh Eun Young said, "My Father will know," and Si-a Jin said, "I think you will look cute."

The second story was a divorce affliction. Her wife told Husband, "I wish I could die right now." The reason my wife wanted to kill Husband was because of her history of affair.

His wife, along with his shaman, planned to kill Husband in an electric shock but failed; eventually he was caught by Husband and said, "I tried to kill him several times. I wish you'd killed me," he said.

Sohn Soo-ho, a lawyer, said that he had divorced in the actual case and reunited in a month. However, after the reunion, his wife asked him to go to the mechanic and kill Husband because he could not bear the suspicion of Husband. Lawyer Son explained that his wife fled and embroidered nine days after the crime.

"The affair is the most difficult to recover and break trust between couples," said Dr. Oh Eun Young. "It hurts each Actor. If you are worried about divorce, the most important reason should be because of me. Otherwise, there are a lot of problems. "