So-won Ham explains academic suspicion for one year "Sookmyung Women's University is still clear"

So-won Ham has spoken out about the academic controversy.Broadcaster So-won Ham wrote on his Instagram account on February 12, along with a picture of the pecan pie: A 17-year-old girl who lived in a 7-pyeong rooftop room in Daechi-dong has taken heart; I dance.I dont get the lesson. I need to steal and learn all the lessons except the group lessons. I need to starve.I have to do it again from now on, he recalled.Theres no real money, no backs, Im the only one to believe.A dreamy girl who was in 17-year-old Jinseons Whispering Corridors, she was comforted by pecan pie when she was too hard to give up.You can do it, you can do it, he said. This sweetness to my tongue. Hope you can eat this someday.The 17-year-old girl who overcame the war time is now 47 years old and Hyejeong is a mother. So-won Ham said, The most difficult thing when the controversy over college admission was that the sweat and effort of a 17-year-old girl was just blowing from her lips.My Sookmyung Womens University school number 9536 *** I am still so clear.  Life is so sick and sad, and it is as sweet as pecan pie. #Pikan PiePican pie It means more to me than that. I dance when a 17-year-old girl who lived in a 7-pyeong rooftop room at Daechi-dong liked it.You cant take lessons. You have to steal and learn all other lessons except group lessons. You have to starve.I was sad. I was sad. When this fight was over, my body was already hardened. I took off the pain of Moy Yat threads, nine hours of practice, sweating, sweating again, sweating again. Dreamy girl who went to Pering Corridors put her heart to pecan pie when she was hard enough to give up. You can do it You can do it This sweetness that my eyes will fulfill your dream This sweetness One day I can eat this moy yat This 17-year-old girl who overcame the war time Hyejeong is a motherThe hardest thing when the controversy over college entrance was that the sweat and effort of a 17-year-old girl was just blowing from her lips.My Sookmyung Womens University number 9536 *** It is still so clear .. Life is so sick and sad, and it is sweet like pecan pie.Im going to eat pecan pie again before the Chinese class I dont want to do. You can do it even if youre late.

So-won Ham has spoken out about the academic controversy.

Broadcaster So-won Ham wrote on his Instagram account on February 12, along with a picture of the pecan pie: "A 17-year-old girl who lived in a 7-pyeong rooftop room in Daechi-dong has taken heart; I dance. I don’t get the lesson. I need to steal and learn all the lessons except the group lessons. I need to starve. I have to do it again from now on, "he recalled.

"There's no real money, no backs, I'm the only one to believe. A dreamy girl who was in 17-year-old Jinseon’s Whispering Corridors, she was comforted by pecan pie when she was too hard to give up. You can do it, you can do it," he said. "This sweetness to my tongue. Hope you can eat this someday. The 17-year-old girl who overcame the war time is now 47 years old and Hyejeong is a mother. "

So-won Ham said, "The most difficult thing when the controversy over college admission was that the sweat and effort of a 17-year-old girl was just blowing from her lips. My Sookmyung Women's University school number 9536 *** I am still so clear. "" Life is so sick and sad, and it is as sweet as pecan pie. "

#Pikan Pie

Pican pie It means more to me than that. I dance when a 17-year-old girl who lived in a 7-pyeong rooftop room at Daechi-dong liked it. You can't take lessons. You have to steal and learn all other lessons except group lessons. You have to starve.

I was sad. I was sad. When this fight was over, my body was already hardened. I took off the pain of Moy Yat threads, nine hours of practice, sweating, sweating again, sweating again. Dreamy girl who went to Pering Corridors put her heart to pecan pie when she was hard enough to give up. You can do it You can do it This sweetness that my eyes will fulfill your dream This sweetness One day I can eat this Moy Yat This 17-year-old girl who overcame the war time Hyejeong is a mother

The hardest thing when the controversy over college entrance was that the sweat and effort of a 17-year-old girl was just blowing from her lips. My Sookmyung Women's University number 9536 *** It is still so clear .. Life is so sick and sad, and it is sweet like pecan pie. I'm going to eat pecan pie again before the Chinese class I don't want to do. You can do it even if you're late.