"It's been going on in 18 years and three days ago," Lee said after the "AM Plaza" (Many chats)

Lee Geum-hee revealed a special reason for becoming more affectionate on the radio.In JTBC Many Talks broadcast on January 28, radio DJs, Bae Chul-soo, Lee Geum-hee and Kim Eana, who boasted witty gestures, appeared and told various stories.From national DJ Bae Chul-soo of the radio legend Bae Chul-soos music camp, DJ Lee Geum-hee of Im Lee Geum-hee on a Loveful Day, and DJ Kim Eana, the 27th star of the Korean radio program Starry Night, gathered together to stimulate the curiosity of viewers.In addition, MCs Yoo Hee-yeol and Cha Tae-hyun also had a radio DJ career, so they spent a meaningful time with storm sympathy in their deep stories.In particular, Bae Chul-soo and Lee Geum-hee attracted attention because they met for the first time in a program during their over 30 years of broadcasting life.I introduced British and American pop music for 30 years, and I thanked you for coming first before I retired, said Bae Chul-soo, host of Bae Chul-soos Music Camp which mainly introduces pop music, referring to BTS appearance on the program after it topped the Billboard with Dynamite.Lee said, I like BTS most among them, and Kim Eana also agreed, I like my buff nowadays.However, Lee said to Bae Chul-soo, I called BTS and told only historical stories.I was so upset that I did not know seven people well, Bae Chul-soo said, sweating and saying, BTS has done a great job historically. Lee Geum-hee, who was surprised to say, I have never been on the radio since my debut, and I have never been on the radio for 33 years. Bae Chul-soo responded I am older than me.Bae Chul-soo has been conducting Bae Chul-soos music camp for 32 years.Then Lee confessed to the hardest day when he was notified to get off at AM Plaza.Lee Geum-hee, who became more attached to the radio as he got off KBS 1TV AM Plaza, said, I had 18 years of AM Plaza and I was given a notice three days ago (get off) and quit in a state of mind.I was hesitant and careful not to know what to say when the (Radio) story of those who had lost their jobs before that came, but after a kind of job loss, I knew how to tell them, he said.No one in the world knows, but he knows how hard he has worked.Thats why I said, Now, once Sui Gu is praised by himself, he said.
Lee Geum-hee revealed a special reason for becoming more affectionate on the radio.In JTBC Many Talks broadcast on January 28, radio DJs, Bae Chul-soo, Lee Geum-hee and Kim Eana, who boasted witty gestures, appeared and told various stories.From national DJ Bae Chul-soo of the radio legend Bae Chul-soos music camp, DJ Lee Geum-hee of Im Lee Geum-hee on a Loveful Day, and DJ Kim Eana, the 27th star of the Korean radio program Starry Night, gathered together to stimulate the curiosity of viewers.In addition, MCs Yoo Hee-yeol and Cha Tae-hyun also had a radio DJ career, so they spent a meaningful time with storm sympathy in their deep stories.In particular, Bae Chul-soo and Lee Geum-hee attracted attention because they met for the first time in a program during their over 30 years of broadcasting life.I introduced British and American pop music for 30 years, and I thanked you for coming first before I retired, said Bae Chul-soo, host of Bae Chul-soos Music Camp which mainly introduces pop music, referring to BTS appearance on the program after it topped the Billboard with Dynamite.Lee said, I like BTS most among them, and Kim Eana also agreed, I like my buff nowadays.However, Lee said to Bae Chul-soo, I called BTS and told only historical stories.I was so upset that I did not know seven people well, Bae Chul-soo said, sweating and saying, BTS has done a great job historically. Lee Geum-hee, who was surprised to say, I have never been on the radio since my debut, and I have never been on the radio for 33 years. Bae Chul-soo responded I am older than me.Bae Chul-soo has been conducting Bae Chul-soos music camp for 32 years.Then Lee confessed to the hardest day when he was notified to get off at AM Plaza.Lee Geum-hee, who became more attached to the radio as he got off KBS 1TV AM Plaza, said, I had 18 years of AM Plaza and I was given a notice three days ago (get off) and quit in a state of mind.I was hesitant and careful not to know what to say when the (Radio) story of those who had lost their jobs before that came, but after a kind of job loss, I knew how to tell them, he said.No one in the world knows, but he knows how hard he has worked.Thats why I said, Now, once Sui Gu is praised by himself, he said.

Lee Geum-hee revealed a special reason for becoming more affectionate on the radio.

In JTBC 'Many Talks' broadcast on January 28, radio DJs, Bae Chul-soo, Lee Geum-hee and Kim Eana, who boasted witty gestures, appeared and told various stories. From national DJ Bae Chul-soo of the radio legend Bae Chul-soo's music camp, DJ Lee Geum-hee of I'm Lee Geum-hee on a Loveful Day, and DJ Kim Eana, the 27th star of the Korean radio program Starry Night, gathered together to stimulate the curiosity of viewers. In addition, MCs Yoo Hee-yeol and Cha Tae-hyun also had a radio DJ career, so they spent a meaningful time with 'storm sympathy' in their deep stories.

In particular, Bae Chul-soo and Lee Geum-hee attracted attention because they met for the first time in a program during their over 30 years of broadcasting life. "I introduced British and American pop music for 30 years, and I thanked you for coming first before I retired," said Bae Chul-soo, host of "Bae Chul-soo's Music Camp" which mainly introduces pop music, referring to BTS' appearance on the program after it topped the Billboard with "Dynamite."

Lee said, "I like BTS most among them," and Kim Eana also agreed, "I like my buff nowadays." However, Lee said to Bae Chul-soo, "I called BTS and told only historical stories. I was so upset that I did not know seven people well, "Bae Chul-soo said, sweating and saying," BTS has done a great job historically. "

Lee Geum-hee, who was surprised to say, "I have never been on the radio since my debut, and I have never been on the radio for 33 years." Bae Chul-soo responded "I am older than me." Bae Chul-soo has been conducting 'Bae Chul-soo's music camp' for 32 years.

Then Lee confessed to "the hardest day" when he was notified to get off at AM Plaza. Lee Geum-hee, who became more attached to the radio as he got off KBS 1TV 'AM Plaza', said, "I had 18 years of 'AM Plaza' and I was given a notice three days ago (get off) and quit in a state of mind."

"I was hesitant and careful not to know what to say when the (Radio) story of those who had lost their jobs before that came, but after a kind of job loss, I knew how to tell them," he said. No one in the world knows, but he knows how hard he has worked. That's why I said, "Now, once Sui Gu is praised by himself," he said.