Shin Joo-ah: Why did Kim Eana choose "Dink"?

Some couples enjoy the joy of parenting by giving birth to children, but some couples are happier because they are two. Why did they choose Dink!Actor Shin Joo-ah appeared in the comprehensive channel TV CHOSUN Love is one of the two international couples broadcasted on the 29th, and revealed his marriage in Thailand.Shin Joo-ah explained, When my mother-in-law got married, she told me that I could take a lot of time alone and have a baby slowly.Shin Joo-ah Couple has been married without children for nine years.Shin Joo-ah also revealed his thoughts on the child issue through Jasins YouTube channel in 2021, when he said: The groom and I have no abnormalities (infertility) and its normal.I just wanted to have a little more honeymoon life. Actress Ji-Young Min confided in Jasins YouTube channel last month about her child-planning: When I came to America to travel, I remember trying my best to have a child, she said.Ji-Young Min said, Maybe (now) its a couple thats moving from infertility to Dink! and confessed, But you dont know whats going on with people. Its a couple on a break.I dont think anything has been decided, he said. I dont want to decide. Life doesnt go the way I want it to. Well have another chance.Previously, Ji-Young Min Couple appeared on MBN Hot Goodbye, a comprehensive channel in November last year, and confessed to the fact that she had two miscarriages.Seo Yu-ri, a voice actor, appeared on cable channel tvNs Future Class in 2021 and confessed, Both my husband and I are freelancers, so we have agreed to have a baby when we become more stable.Lyricist Kim Eana revealed the merits of Dink! Couple. Appearing on MBCs Radio Star in 2018, she confessed that she had agreed with her husband to live without children from the beginning of their honeymoon.At the time, Kim Eana expressed satisfaction that I do not feel the joy of children, but I enjoy the pleasure of living with couples without children for 12 years.Kim Eana also said in a production presentation of Teabing Between Marriage and Divorce in May last year, There are advantages and disadvantages because there is no child, and there is no big trouble between Couples.In addition, actor Kim Min-kyo said, I can live happily enough without a child, and Kim Won-hee, a broadcaster, said, As I grew up as one male and four female, I was not impatient and desperate.

Some Couples enjoy the joy of parenting by giving birth to children, but some Couples are happier because they are two. Why did they choose 'Dink!' Actor Shin Joo-ah appeared in the comprehensive channel TV CHOSUN 'Love is one of the two international Couples' broadcasted on the 29th, and revealed his marriage in Thailand. Shin Joo-ah explained, "When my mother-in-law got married, she told me that I could take a lot of time alone and have a baby slowly. Shin Joo-ah Couple has been married without children for nine years. Shin Joo-ah also revealed his thoughts on the child issue through Jasin's YouTube channel in 2021, when he said: "The groom and I have no abnormalities (infertility) and it's normal. I just wanted to have a little more honeymoon life. " Actress Ji-Young Min confided in Jasin's YouTube channel last month about her child-planning: "When I came to America to travel, I remember trying my best to have a child," she said. Ji-Young Min said, "Maybe (now) it's a Couple that's moving from infertility to Dink!" and confessed, "But you don't know what's going on with people. It's a Couple on a break." "I don't think anything has been decided," he said. "I don't want to decide. Life doesn't go the way I want it to. We'll have another chance." Previously, Ji-Young Min Couple appeared on MBN 'Hot Goodbye', a comprehensive channel in November last year, and confessed to the fact that she had two miscarriages. Seo Yu-ri, a voice actor, appeared on cable channel tvN's "Future Class" in 2021 and confessed, "Both my husband and I are freelancers, so we have agreed to have a baby when we become more stable." Lyricist Kim Eana revealed the merits of Dink! Couple. Appearing on MBC's "Radio Star" in 2018, she confessed that she had agreed with her husband to live without children from the beginning of their honeymoon. At the time, Kim Eana expressed satisfaction that "I do not feel the joy of children, but I enjoy the pleasure of living with Couples without children for 12 years." Kim Eana also said in a production presentation of Teabing 'Between Marriage and Divorce' in May last year, "There are advantages and disadvantages because there is no child, and there is no big trouble between Couples." In addition, actor Kim Min-kyo said, "I can live happily enough without a child," and Kim Won-hee, a broadcaster, said, "As I grew up as one male and four female, I was not impatient and desperate."