Gang Dong-Won, bulk-up Slender recent "Start Management When Deposited" Nusre (Star Night)

Actor Gang Dong-Won talked about self-management.MBC standard FM The Starry Night of Kim Eana (hereinafter referred to as Starry Night), which aired on September 28, was played by Park Hyo Shin and BTS V as special DJs on behalf of Kim Eana.Actor Gang Dong-Won appeared as a guest on the day.Park Hyo Shin introduced Gang Dong-Won, saying, I call this person a fraud character.V said, I am called the end king.Gang Dong-Won, who appeared in the film, said, Hyoshin met us 15 years ago because we were close to the stylists.Tae-hyung came to the place where he introduced Hyoshin to acquaintance, he said.Gang Dong-Won also said, I just started shooting the movie Spirit postssion. I shot about 10 times.Park Hyo Shin said, When I shoot, I do not lose weight more than usual.Gang Dong-Won then laughed, saying, If you are deposited, you have to manage it.V looked at Gang Dong-Won and said, When I first saw it, I just did bulk-up (squeezing body fat and muscles together), and now its slim.I think hes resting for a while and now hes busy again, he said.

Actor Gang Dong-Won talked about self-management.

MBC standard FM "The Starry Night of Kim Eana" (hereinafter referred to as "Starry Night"), which aired on September 28, was played by Park Hyo Shin and BTS V as special DJs on behalf of Kim Eana. Actor Gang Dong-Won appeared as a guest on the day.

Park Hyo Shin introduced Gang Dong-Won, saying, "I call this person a fraud character." V said, "I am called the end king."

Gang Dong-Won, who appeared in the film, said, "Hyoshin met us 15 years ago because we were close to the stylists. Tae-hyung came to the place where he introduced Hyoshin to acquaintance, "he said.

Gang Dong-Won also said, "I just started shooting the movie 'Spirit postssion'. I shot about 10 times."

Park Hyo Shin said, "When I shoot, I do not lose weight more than usual." Gang Dong-Won then laughed, saying, "If you are deposited, you have to manage it."

V looked at Gang Dong-Won and said, "When I first saw it, I just did "bulk-up" (squeezing body fat and muscles together), and now it's slim. I think he's resting for a while and now he's busy again," he said.