"The Power of Money... Gang Dong-Won, why do you lose weight?

Gang Dong-Won appeared as a guest on MBC standard FM Kim Eanas Starry Night broadcast on the 28th.The show was featured by singer Park Hyo Shin and group BTS V as special DJs instead of Kim Eana, who left for vacation.The three were known as close friends and boasted of teamy chemi.Park Hyo Shin and V introduced Gang Dong-Won as fraud character and end king respectively.Gang Dong-Won said, I just started shooting the movie Spirit postssion. I shot about 10 times.Park Hyo Shin asked, Do not you lose weight when you go into the shooting?Gang Dong-Won said, If you are deposited, you have to manage it.The first time I saw (Gang Dong-Won) was when I just did bulk-ups (squeezing body fat and muscles together), and now Im lean, V said.I think youve been resting for a while and now youre busy again, he added.The film Spirit Possession, starring Gang Dong-Won, begins with a request for a powerful Spirit Possession case that has never been experienced by a fake exorcist, Dr. Gang Dong-Won, who solves all kinds of events with ghostly insight.

Gang Dong-Won appeared as a guest on MBC standard FM Kim Eana's Starry Night' broadcast on the 28th. The show was featured by singer Park Hyo Shin and group BTS V as special DJs instead of Kim Eana, who left for vacation. The three were known as close friends and boasted of 'teamy' chemi.

Park Hyo Shin and V introduced Gang Dong-Won as "fraud character" and "end king" respectively. Gang Dong-Won said, "I just started shooting the movie 'Spirit postssion'." "I shot about 10 times."

Park Hyo Shin asked, "Do not you lose weight when you go into the shooting?" Gang Dong-Won said, "If you are deposited, you have to manage it."

"The first time I saw (Gang Dong-Won) was when I just did bulk-ups (squeezing body fat and muscles together), and now I'm lean," V said. "I think you've been resting for a while and now you're busy again," he added.

The film "Spirit possession," starring Gang Dong-Won, begins with a request for a powerful Spirit possession case that has never been experienced by a fake exorcist, Dr. Gang Dong-Won, who solves all kinds of events with ghostly insight.