Radio Star' Kim Eana "Lim Young-woong 'Now I'm the Only Trust' Copyright Best Filial Song"

Kim Eana appeared on MBC Radio Star broadcast on the 15th and told the story about his Copyright fee.Kim Eana said, There are some major hits of IU, and there are Park Hyo-shin Breath Brown Eyed Girls Abracadabra.Kim Eana said, The song that is emerging as the best song these days is Lim Young-woong Now I believe only. This song is still out of the top 20 on the music charts.Kim Eana said, When I write, I think and write about what the singer will say. Lim Young-woong is now the only thing I believe in. The day Lim Young-woong won the championship (Mr. Truth) was his fathers birthday.It was a sad irony, the saddest day of the most joyful day, so I took the mind of Lim Young-woong in that part and wrote it there.

Kim Eana appeared on MBC Radio Star' broadcast on the 15th and told the story about his Copyright fee.

Kim Eana said, "There are some major hits of IU, and there are Park Hyo-shin 'Breath' Brown Eyed Girls 'Abracadabra'."

Kim Eana said, "The song that is emerging as the best song these days is Lim Young-woong 'Now I believe only'." "This song is still out of the top 20 on the music charts."

Kim Eana said, "When I write, I think and write about what the singer will say." "Lim Young-woong" is now the only thing I believe in. "The day Lim Young-woong won the championship ('Mr. Truth') was his father's birthday. It was a sad irony, the saddest day of the most joyful day, so I took the mind of Lim Young-woong in that part and wrote it there. "