"Courage." BTS VU, surprise Confessionss...Recently heartbreaking? "Honestly" ('Star Night')

BTS Vu spoke about the latest thing that was heartbreaking.MBC standard FM The Starry Night of Kim Eana (hereinafter referred to as Star Night), which was broadcast on September 27, was sent to Park Hyo-shin and BTS Buga as Special DJs on behalf of Kim Eana.BTS BUY spoke on the show about what had hurt recently.On MBC standard FM The Starry Night of Kim Eana (hereinafter referred to as Star Night), which was broadcast at 10:05 pm on the 27thPark Hyo Shin and BTS Büe rushed as Special DJs on behalf of Kim Eana.I can play with you today? It is the buff of BTS, a Special night, he said. It was just an opportunity, DJ, I wanted to try it.It seems different to do it alone and do it alone, and I can never do it if I ask myself to DJ alone.I thought I could do it with courage if I shared it with them. He said that he had suggested that Park Hyo-shin should join the Special DJ after hearing that he was going to go to the Special night.Buy is currently preparing for the performance of the 2030 Busan World Expo, which will be held on October 15th, BTS Old Two Comin Busan.He said, We are decorating with memorable stages, twice as many as recent concerts.Park Hyo-shin and Bü said about the occasion of becoming acquainted with KimPark Hyo Shin said, I usually talk about music when I meet.So I talked about working with each other and I met with Kim, a good worker, because I wanted to talk with him. I was so excited to meet and talk, I sang, I talked and talked a lot, but I got close in a short time, he added.Park Hyo-shin and Bhu talked about the theme of Hyoshin or Tae-hyung (Bu) wants to take out once when something hard happens.The song Park Hyo-shin selected was Gran Torino by Jamie Column.Park Hyo-shin said, It was time to turn up in the morning while on a video call. I told Tae-hyung this song.Im a little senior, but Im doing what weve always dreamed of doing, and I always wanted to cheer for it, so I thought this song was symbolic.When I heard this song, I was sick and the next day, and on the day of my illnessPark Hyo Shin came in without even contacting me and came with medicine.The song Bü selected was Billy Joels Vienna; he stated that the song was very comforting because he recommended it; Bü said, Whats sore these days?Im telling you, its been a few months since weve not performed, so I can not do it because I did not do it a little.It was hard to get the tension back up, but it was fun, he added.Kim, who is currently hosting Star Night, took a week off for the first time since the Radio, so Park Hyo-shin will take on a Special DJ from the 26th to the 2nd of October.On the 27th and 28th, Bhu will live with Park Hyo-shin at Sangam MBC Garden Studio for two days.
BTS Vu spoke about the latest thing that was heartbreaking.MBC standard FM The Starry Night of Kim Eana (hereinafter referred to as Star Night), which was broadcast on September 27, was sent to Park Hyo-shin and BTS Buga as Special DJs on behalf of Kim Eana.BTS BUY spoke on the show about what had hurt recently.On MBC standard FM The Starry Night of Kim Eana (hereinafter referred to as Star Night), which was broadcast at 10:05 pm on the 27thPark Hyo Shin and BTS Büe rushed as Special DJs on behalf of Kim Eana.I can play with you today? It is the buff of BTS, a Special night, he said. It was just an opportunity, DJ, I wanted to try it.It seems different to do it alone and do it alone, and I can never do it if I ask myself to DJ alone.I thought I could do it with courage if I shared it with them. He said that he had suggested that Park Hyo-shin should join the Special DJ after hearing that he was going to go to the Special night.Buy is currently preparing for the performance of the 2030 Busan World Expo, which will be held on October 15th, BTS Old Two Comin Busan.He said, We are decorating with memorable stages, twice as many as recent concerts.Park Hyo-shin and Bü said about the occasion of becoming acquainted with KimPark Hyo Shin said, I usually talk about music when I meet.So I talked about working with each other and I met with Kim, a good worker, because I wanted to talk with him. I was so excited to meet and talk, I sang, I talked and talked a lot, but I got close in a short time, he added.Park Hyo-shin and Bhu talked about the theme of Hyoshin or Tae-hyung (Bu) wants to take out once when something hard happens.The song Park Hyo-shin selected was Gran Torino by Jamie Column.Park Hyo-shin said, It was time to turn up in the morning while on a video call. I told Tae-hyung this song.Im a little senior, but Im doing what weve always dreamed of doing, and I always wanted to cheer for it, so I thought this song was symbolic.When I heard this song, I was sick and the next day, and on the day of my illnessPark Hyo Shin came in without even contacting me and came with medicine.The song Bü selected was Billy Joels Vienna; he stated that the song was very comforting because he recommended it; Bü said, Whats sore these days?Im telling you, its been a few months since weve not performed, so I can not do it because I did not do it a little.It was hard to get the tension back up, but it was fun, he added.Kim, who is currently hosting Star Night, took a week off for the first time since the Radio, so Park Hyo-shin will take on a Special DJ from the 26th to the 2nd of October.On the 27th and 28th, Bhu will live with Park Hyo-shin at Sangam MBC Garden Studio for two days.

BTS Vu spoke about the latest thing that was heartbreaking.

MBC standard FM "The Starry Night of Kim Eana" (hereinafter referred to as "Star Night"), which was broadcast on September 27, was sent to Park Hyo-shin and BTS Buga as Special DJs on behalf of Kim Eana.

BTS BUY spoke on the show about what had hurt recently.

On MBC standard FM "The Starry Night of Kim Eana" (hereinafter referred to as "Star Night"), which was broadcast at 10:05 pm on the 27thPark Hyo Shin and BTS Büe rushed as Special DJs on behalf of Kim Eana.

"I can play with you today? It is the buff of BTS, a Special night," he said. "It was just an opportunity, DJ, I wanted to try it." "It seems different to do it alone and do it alone, and I can never do it if I ask myself to DJ alone. I thought I could do it with courage if I shared it with them. "He said that he had suggested that Park Hyo-shin should join the Special DJ after hearing that he was going to go to the Special night.

Buy is currently preparing for the performance of the 2030 Busan World Expo, which will be held on October 15th, 'BTS Old Two Comin Busan'. He said, "We are decorating with memorable stages, twice as many as recent concerts."

Park Hyo-shin and Bü said about the occasion of becoming acquainted with KimPark Hyo Shin said, "I usually talk about music when I meet. So I talked about working with each other and I met with Kim, a good worker, because I wanted to talk with him. " "I was so excited to meet and talk, I sang, I talked and talked a lot, but I got close in a short time," he added.

Park Hyo-shin and Bhu talked about the theme of "Hyoshin or Tae-hyung (Bu) wants to take out once when something hard happens." The song Park Hyo-shin selected was "Gran Torino" by Jamie Column.

Park Hyo-shin said, "It was time to turn up in the morning while on a video call. I told Tae-hyung this song. I’m a little senior, but I’m doing what we’ve always dreamed of doing, and I always wanted to cheer for it, so I thought this song was symbolic.”

“When I heard this song, I was sick and the next day, and on the day of my illnessPark Hyo Shin came in without even contacting me and came with medicine.

The song Bü selected was Billy Joel's "Vienna"; he stated that the song was "very comforting" because he recommended it; Bü said, "What's sore these days? "I'm telling you, it's been a few months since we've not performed, so I can not do it because I did not do it a little." "It was hard to get the tension back up, but it was fun," he added.

Kim, who is currently hosting "Star Night," took a week off for the first time since the Radio, so Park Hyo-shin will take on a Special DJ from the 26th to the 2nd of October. On the 27th and 28th, Bhu will live with Park Hyo-shin at Sangam MBC Garden Studio for two days.