You Quiz on the Block' Coco admits School violence "Apologies for unscrupulous behavior"

Coco (real name Yang Sa-rang) of dance duo Oledi has admitted and apologized for the school violence allegations.Coco posted a self-written apology on its social networking service on 28th of last month for the controversy over school violence.First, he said, I spend a long time of self-reflection and reflection and write this.Coco said, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my mistakes in the past. I hurt my juniors and friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions.I wanted to apologize to the injured people for their mistakes and tried to contact each person and apologize.However, some people refused to contact me and some people could not reach me. Rola also apologizes for my mistakes.If you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them.Finally, Coco concluded the apology by saying, I will reflect on my apology and try to live with my apology. I am sorry for the other people who have waited with too much interest to me.Coco, meanwhile, appeared on Oledi member Aiki and the American dance program and received a praise from Jennifer Lopez.Last year, 9 War continued to be active, including appearing on TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block with Aiki, but was caught up in suspicion of school violence and a red light was turned on in the activity.Hello, I am Yang Sa-rang. I write this while spending time of self-reflection and reflection.The reason I was writing now can sound like an excuse, but it took a lot of courage to post it and it took time to look back and reflect on me.Even this article may not be enough to be comforting, but I hope that the heart of the article can be reached.First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes. I hurt my juniors and friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions.I was so ashamed of myself every time I reflected and recalled my wrong behavior.I was not even so brave to say this, and I was able to look back on not only the wrong things I did but also the other mistakes Ive made in my life.I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance.However, some people refused to contact and some people could not reach.So I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes, and I would like to apologize to them if you give me a chance.I want to reflect and apologize before the deep cut is more open and ask for true forgiveness.I am sorry that it is not easy for me to even dare to count the chief of the house because I have been hurt unqualified, and it is not easy to forgive me.I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future.And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far.

Coco (real name Yang Sa-rang) of dance duo Oledi has admitted and apologized for the School violence allegations.

Coco posted a self-written apology on its social networking service on 28th of last month for the controversy over School violence. First, he said, "I spend a long time of self-reflection and reflection and write this."

Coco said, "I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my mistakes in the past." "I hurt my juniors and Friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions." "I wanted to apologize to the injured people for their mistakes and tried to contact each person and apologize. However, some people refused to contact me and some people could not reach me. "Rola also apologizes for my mistakes. “If you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them.”

Finally, Coco concluded the apology by saying, "I will reflect on my apology and try to live with my apology." "I am sorry for the other people who have waited with too much interest to me."

Coco, meanwhile, appeared on Oledi member Aiki and the American dance program and received a praise from Jennifer Lopez. Last year, 9 War continued to be active, including appearing on TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block with Aiki, but was caught up in suspicion of School violence and a red light was turned on in the activity.

Hello, I am Yang Sa-rang. I write this while spending time of self-reflection and reflection. The reason I was writing now can sound like an excuse, but it took a lot of courage to post it and it took time to look back and reflect on me. Even this article may not be enough to be comforting, but I hope that the heart of the article can be reached.

First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes. I hurt my juniors and Friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions. I was so ashamed of myself every time I reflected and recalled my wrong behavior.

I was not even so brave to say this, and I was able to look back on not only the wrong things I did but also the other mistakes I’ve made in my life.

I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance. However, some people refused to contact and some people could not reach.

So I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes, and I would like to apologize to them if you give me a chance.

I want to reflect and apologize before the deep cut is more open and ask for true forgiveness. I am sorry that it is not easy for me to even dare to count the chief of the house because I have been hurt unqualified, and it is not easy to forgive me.

I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future. And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far.