Yoo Jae-Suk praised...You Quiz on the Block' Oledi Coco, late School violence acknowledgement + apology

Coco of female dance Iruvar Oledi has late admitted to the past school violence.Coco recently posted a hand letter on his SNS saying, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my mistakes.I hurt my juniors and friends during my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions. I was too ashamed of myself every time I reflected on my misbehavior and looked back, he said. I may not be sufficient, but I apologize for my mistakes.And if you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them directly. Coco has swept the world championships with Aiki and female dance Iruvar Oledi, who are currently active in Mnet Street Woman The Fighter.Thanks to this, he appeared on TVN You Quiz on the Block last September and poured out the hipster down charm of Joseon.However, unlike Aikis success in MBCs What Do You Play? and Mnets Street Woman The Fighter after the broadcast, Coco hid herself after the SNS feed on November 6, 2020.It turns out that the school violence allegations surrounding him have been raised.In the end, Coco apologized to fans and hurt victims who acknowledged their past mistakes and gave love.Here is a specialization of writing posted by Coco:Hello, Im Yang Sa-rang. I write this while spending time of self-reflection and reflection.The reason I was writing now can sound like an excuse, but it took a lot of courage to post it and it took time to look back and reflect on me.Even this article may not be enough to be comforting, but I hope that the heart of the article can be reached.First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes. I hurt my juniors and friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions.When I reflected and thought about my wrong behavior, I was so ashamed of myself every time I looked back, and even saying this apology was not easily courageous.I have looked back on not only the wrong actions of that time, but also the other mistakes I have made in my life.I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance.But some people refused to contact me, and some people could not reach me, so I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes.And if you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them.I want to reflect and apologize before the deep cut is more open and ask for true forgiveness.I am sorry that it is not easy for me to even dare to count the chief of the house because I have been hurt unqualified, and it is not easy to forgive me.I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future.And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far.SNS
Coco of female dance Iruvar Oledi has late admitted to the past school violence.Coco recently posted a hand letter on his SNS saying, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my mistakes.I hurt my juniors and friends during my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions. I was too ashamed of myself every time I reflected on my misbehavior and looked back, he said. I may not be sufficient, but I apologize for my mistakes.And if you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them directly. Coco has swept the world championships with Aiki and female dance Iruvar Oledi, who are currently active in Mnet Street Woman The Fighter.Thanks to this, he appeared on TVN You Quiz on the Block last September and poured out the hipster down charm of Joseon.However, unlike Aikis success in MBCs What Do You Play? and Mnets Street Woman The Fighter after the broadcast, Coco hid herself after the SNS feed on November 6, 2020.It turns out that the school violence allegations surrounding him have been raised.In the end, Coco apologized to fans and hurt victims who acknowledged their past mistakes and gave love.Here is a specialization of writing posted by Coco:Hello, Im Yang Sa-rang. I write this while spending time of self-reflection and reflection.The reason I was writing now can sound like an excuse, but it took a lot of courage to post it and it took time to look back and reflect on me.Even this article may not be enough to be comforting, but I hope that the heart of the article can be reached.First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes. I hurt my juniors and friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions.When I reflected and thought about my wrong behavior, I was so ashamed of myself every time I looked back, and even saying this apology was not easily courageous.I have looked back on not only the wrong actions of that time, but also the other mistakes I have made in my life.I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance.But some people refused to contact me, and some people could not reach me, so I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes.And if you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them.I want to reflect and apologize before the deep cut is more open and ask for true forgiveness.I am sorry that it is not easy for me to even dare to count the chief of the house because I have been hurt unqualified, and it is not easy to forgive me.I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future.And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far.SNS

Coco of female dance Iruvar Oledi has late admitted to the past School violence.

Coco recently posted a hand letter on his SNS saying, "I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my mistakes. I hurt my juniors and Friends during my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions. "

“I was too ashamed of myself every time I reflected on my misbehavior and looked back,” he said. “I may not be sufficient, but I apologize for my mistakes. And if you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them directly. "

Coco has swept the world championships with Aiki and female dance Iruvar Oledi, who are currently active in Mnet 'Street Woman The Fighter'. Thanks to this, he appeared on TVN You Quiz on the Block' last September and poured out the hipster down charm of Joseon.

However, unlike Aiki's success in MBC's What Do You Play? and Mnet's Street Woman The Fighter after the broadcast, Coco hid herself after the SNS feed on November 6, 2020. It turns out that the School violence allegations surrounding him have been raised.

In the end, Coco apologized to fans and hurt victims who acknowledged their past mistakes and gave love.

Here is a specialization of writing posted by Coco:

Hello, I'm Yang Sa-rang. I write this while spending time of self-reflection and reflection. The reason I was writing now can sound like an excuse, but it took a lot of courage to post it and it took time to look back and reflect on me. Even this article may not be enough to be comforting, but I hope that the heart of the article can be reached.

First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes. I hurt my juniors and Friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions. When I reflected and thought about my wrong behavior, I was so ashamed of myself every time I looked back, and even saying this apology was not easily courageous. I have looked back on not only the wrong actions of that time, but also the other mistakes I have made in my life.

I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance. But some people refused to contact me, and some people could not reach me, so I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes. And if you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them.

I want to reflect and apologize before the deep cut is more open and ask for true forgiveness. I am sorry that it is not easy for me to even dare to count the chief of the house because I have been hurt unqualified, and it is not easy to forgive me.

I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future. And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far.

SNS