'circle House' Oh Eun Young, Prescriptions for Mother Who Watches on CCTV

Dr. Oh Eun Young is going to do the last solution for adults who grow up as they are.The 10th SBS Circle House, which will be broadcast on April 28, talks about the most difficult homework in the world, my hateful mother.On the same day, Coco, which gained popularity through the love reality Transfer Love, appeared in Circle House, confessing to the conflict with her mother, who monitors every move of her daughter, Twenty Four Hours, even though she was over 30 years old.Coco surprised everyone by telling her mothers excessive obsession, saying, The contact information on my cell phone is all on my mothers cell phone.In addition, the evidence that shows the usual mothers appearance is revealed, and the mother and daughter conflicts without consensus are hidden.Cocos Mother in the video shocked all the circles by saying, I have to live next to you without hesitation for a second when asked about Cocos question about what I would do if I got married.Meanwhile, Coco Mother, like Chulongseong, promised to listen to Dr. Oh Eun Youngs words and left a line of hope. Dr. Oh Eun Youngs prescription for the Mothers who can not keep my child from the side like CCTV will be released through broadcasting.

Dr. Oh Eun Young is going to do the last solution for adults who grow up as they are.

The 10th SBS circle House, which will be broadcast on April 28, talks about the most difficult homework in the world, my hateful Mother.

On the same day, Coco, which gained popularity through the love reality Transfer Love, appeared in circle House, confessing to the conflict with her Mother, who monitors every move of her daughter, Twenty Four Hours, even though she was over 30 years old. Coco surprised everyone by telling her Mother's excessive obsession, saying, "The contact information on my cell phone is all on my Mother's cell phone." In addition, the evidence that shows the usual Mother's appearance is revealed, and the Mother and daughter conflicts without consensus are hidden. Coco's Mother in the video shocked all the circles by saying, "I have to live next to you" without hesitation for a second when asked about Coco's question about what I would do if I got married.

Meanwhile, Coco Mother, like Chulongseong, promised to listen to Dr. Oh Eun Young's words and left a line of hope. Dr. Oh Eun Young's prescription for the Mothers who can not keep my child from the side like CCTV will be released through broadcasting.