Jang Dong-gun' Ko So-young, dog deacon without Yeongrak ...""Gang Hyeong-wook to visit"

Actor Ko So-young flaunts express affection for pet dogsKo So-young posted several photos on his Instagram on the 5th.In the photo, Ko So-young is enjoying walking with two dogs, Pong, and Cocopoo, and he shows a strong and warm butler with his dogs in his arms.Ko So-youngs unique female actor force also caught the eye.Ko So-young said, The timidity of never moving in a strange place. The too active Cocopoo. Walking is difficult. What should I do? Its hard to carry.I do not come even if I call it. Ko So-young wrote a comment to one netizen, Go to the Commander! Kang Hyung-wook  Sam (teacher), saying, I want to....

Actor Ko So-young flaunts express affection for pet dogs

Ko So-young posted several photos on his Instagram on the 5th.

In the photo, Ko So-young is enjoying Walking with two dogs, Pong, and Cocopoo, and he shows a strong and warm butler with his dogs in his arms. Ko So-young's unique female Actor force also caught the eye.

Ko So-young said, "The timidity of never moving in a strange place. The too active Cocopoo. Walking is difficult. What should I do? It's hard to carry. I do not come even if I call it. "

Ko So-young wrote a comment to one netizen, "Go to the Commander! Kang Hyung-wook Sam (teacher), saying, "I want to...."