OLEDY Coco, School viOLEnce recognition + apology from You Quiz on the Block'. "I will live in reflection."

I hurt my juniors and friends in school with unfavorable thoughts and actions, Coco said on Wednesday. I was hurt by the violence of school violence.Coco first of all sincerely apologizes to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes, and I hurt my juniors and friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions.I was so ashamed of myself every time I reflected on my wrong behavior and looked back. I did not even feel courageous to apologize like this.I have not only looked back on the wrong actions of that time, but also the other mistakes I have made in my life. Coco also said it had contacted victims of school violence to apologize directly.He said, I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance.However, some people refused to contact me and some people could not reach me. I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes.And if you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them directly. I want to reflect and apologize before I get more deeply cut wounds and ask for true forgiveness, he said. I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future.And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far. Coco has been featured as a choreographer of the project girl group Refund Expedition, formed by Uhm Jung Hwa, Lee Hyo Ri, Jesse and Mama Mu Hwasa, and has been praised by Jennifer Lopez for appearing in the American dance program World of Dance.Last year, he collected topics with TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block, but after that, suspicion of school violence broke out and he stopped his activities.Here is a specialization in OLEDI Cocos apology:Hello, I am Yang Sa-rang. I write this while spending time of self-reflection and reflection.The reason I was writing now can sound like an excuse, but it took a lot of courage to post it and it took time to look back and reflect on me.Even this article may not be enough to be comforting, but I hope that the heart of the article can be reached.First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes. I hurt my juniors and friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions.I was so ashamed of myself every time I reflected and recalled my wrong behavior.I was not even so brave to say this, and I was able to look back on not only the wrong things I did but also the other mistakes Ive made in my life.I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance.However, some people refused to contact and some people could not reach.So I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes, and I would like to apologize to them if you give me a chance.I want to reflect and apologize before the deep cut is more open and ask for true forgiveness.I am sorry that it is not easy for me to even dare to count the chief of the house because I have been hurt unqualified, and it is not easy to forgive me.I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future.And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far.

"I hurt my juniors and Friends in school with unfavorable thoughts and actions," Coco said on Wednesday. "I was hurt by the viOLEnce of school viOLEnce."

Coco first of all sincerely apologizes to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes, and I hurt my juniors and Friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions. I was so ashamed of myself every time I reflected on my wrong behavior and looked back. "

"I did not even feel courageous to apologize like this. I have not only looked back on the wrong actions of that time, but also the other mistakes I have made in my life. "

Coco also said it had contacted victims of school viOLEnce to apologize directly. He said, "I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance. However, some people refused to contact me and some people could not reach me. "I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes. And if you give me a chance, I would like to apologize to them directly. "

"I want to reflect and apologize before I get more deeply cut wounds and ask for true forgiveness," he said. "I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future. And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far. "

Coco has been featured as a choreographer of the project girl group 'Refund Expedition', formed by Uhm Jung Hwa, Lee Hyo Ri, Jesse and Mama Mu Hwasa, and has been praised by Jennifer Lopez for appearing in the American dance program 'World of Dance'. Last year, he collected topics with TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block', but after that, suspicion of school viOLEnce broke out and he stopped his activities.

Here is a specialization in OLEDI Coco's apology:

Hello, I am Yang Sa-rang. I write this while spending time of self-reflection and reflection. The reason I was writing now can sound like an excuse, but it took a lot of courage to post it and it took time to look back and reflect on me. Even this article may not be enough to be comforting, but I hope that the heart of the article can be reached.

First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by my past mistakes. I hurt my juniors and Friends in my school days with unthinkable thoughts and actions. I was so ashamed of myself every time I reflected and recalled my wrong behavior.

I was not even so brave to say this, and I was able to look back on not only the wrong things I did but also the other mistakes I’ve made in my life.

I tried to apologize to those who were hurt by the courage, and I tried to contact and apologize for each person through my acquaintance. However, some people refused to contact and some people could not reach.

So I may not be enough, but I apologize for my mistakes, and I would like to apologize to them if you give me a chance.

I want to reflect and apologize before the deep cut is more open and ask for true forgiveness. I am sorry that it is not easy for me to even dare to count the chief of the house because I have been hurt unqualified, and it is not easy to forgive me.

I will reflect and try to live with apology in the future. And I sincerely express my sincere gratitude to the other people who have waited with an excessive interest to me so far.