So-won Ham City Hamjin Mama apologizes in Korean for 'Malatang controversy' "I'm sorry"

On the 20th, So-won Ham said through his SNS, Mamas sister Malatang, the most delicious in the world. Oh, my God. That taste that can not be expressed in words. Im sorry.I tasted it first. And thank you. Thank you for meeting the wonderful mother-in-law. I will live well with Husband and Hyejung in the future.I am sorry for your concern again. I will see you tomorrow. The video is related to So-won Hams earlier announcement that Mama shot Korea Malatang and said he would apologize through SNS live video.So-won Ham in the video said, Mamas sister worked hard on studying Korean, not saying that she was not tasty because she had a bad communication with you.It was the most delicious thing I did, he said. I think there was a little error in communication. Hamjin Mama apologized in Korean, saying, Im sorry. So-won Ham said, Ive been practicing and I think youve been nervous.I was worried all day that I would give a bad impression to my daughter-in-law. So-won Ham and Hamjin Mama have also shown themselves making and eating Malatang; So-won Ham says, Its really delicious.I am a little bit careful today, but if it is not the same situation today, I will eat Malatang and run around the living room. On the other hand, Hamjin Mama recently posted a video of eating Malatang in Korea through China SNS.At the time, Hamjin Mama said, Korea Malatang is too expensive, It is cold and tasteless, Do not make delivery if you are not hungry in Korea.It was controversial not only to criticize the company, but also to disclose the name of the company. In addition, the phrase in the video emphasized that delivery is China.So-won Ham said, Mama is studying Korean now. I apologize myself.I am so surprised that my daughter-in-law has been damaged, and I have stabilized it. Mama says that she is trying to tell me that her Malatang is the most delicious, but she seems to have Miunderstood.So-won Ham has raised a number of suspicions, including the TV Chosun entertainment program Falsify, illegal brow treatment and no mast controversy.Soon after, he was struggling with another controversy. Still, his gaze is not good.

On the 20th, So-won Ham said through his SNS, "Mama's sister Malatang, the most delicious in the world. Oh, my God. That taste that can not be expressed in words. I'm sorry. I tasted it first. "

"And thank you. Thank you for meeting the wonderful mother-in-law. I will live well with Husband and Hyejung in the future. I am sorry for your concern again. I will see you tomorrow. "

The video is related to So-won Ham's earlier announcement that Mama shot Korea Malatang and said he would apologize through SNS live video.

So-won Ham in the video said, "Mama's sister worked hard on studying Korean, not saying that she was not tasty because she had a bad communication with you. It was the most delicious thing I did, "he said." I think there was a little error in communication. "

Hamjin Mama apologized in Korean, saying, "I'm sorry." So-won Ham said, "I've been practicing and I think you've been nervous. I was worried all day that I would give a bad impression to my daughter-in-law. "

So-won Ham and Hamjin Mama have also shown themselves making and eating Malatang; So-won Ham says, "It's really delicious. I am a little bit careful today, but if it is not the same situation today, I will eat Malatang and run around the living room. "

On the other hand, Hamjin Mama recently posted a video of eating Malatang in Korea through China SNS. At the time, Hamjin Mama said, "Korea Malatang is too expensive", "It is cold and tasteless", "Do not make delivery if you are not hungry in Korea. It was controversial not only to criticize the company, but also to disclose the name of the company. In addition, the phrase in the video emphasized that "delivery is China".

So-won Ham said, "Mama is studying Korean now. I apologize myself. I am so surprised that my daughter-in-law has been damaged, and I have stabilized it. "Mama says that she is trying to tell me that her Malatang is the most delicious, but she seems to have Miunderstood.

So-won Ham has raised a number of suspicions, including the TV Chosun entertainment program Falsify', illegal brow treatment and no mast controversy. Soon after, he was struggling with another controversy. Still, his gaze is not good.