Kim Young-chul reveals photos of Busan detention center guard service 20 years ago "I'm Shutting Up" (Steelpaem)

I recalled the situation at the time Kim Young-chul served as a guard.In SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM broadcast on September 1, Kim Young-chuls past photos were released 20 years ago.Kim Young-chul said, I have prepared six photos last night that the timing is fun.Knowing Brother I had a good time talking about the episode of the military busan detention center this Saturday, and he said how many military photos do you have to put in a picture of the material screen.I was just looking through the pictures, and there were about six pictures for two years from 105 to 132. Kim Young-chul said, I am closing my mouth at a canteen near the barracks, a photo of my march.Im opening my mouth to see what I liked to march, but the guards are doing it once a year, and I can not be a host.I think I have also selected a female and a Miss Kyung-kyo, and I will release it exclusively before my brother.

I recalled the situation at the time Kim Young-chul served as a guard.

In SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' broadcast on September 1, Kim Young-chul's past photos were released 20 years ago.

Kim Young-chul said, "I have prepared six photos last night that the timing is fun. 'Knowing Brother' I had a good time talking about the episode of the military Busan detention center this Saturday, and he said how many military photos do you have to put in a picture of the material screen. I was just looking through the pictures, and there were about six pictures for two years from 105 to 132. "

Kim Young-chul said, "I am closing my mouth at a canteen near the barracks, a photo of my march. I'm opening my mouth to see what I liked to march, but the guards are doing it once a year, and I can not be a host. I think I have also selected a female and a Miss Kyung-kyo, and I will release it exclusively before my brother. "