Kim Bin-woo, Beautiful looks as You Get Younger

Kim Bin-woo has told the recent status of pure beautiful looks.On the 12th, Kim Bin-woo posted two photos on his Instagram with the phrase I like my hair more and I like my hair more and more.Kim Bin-woo in the public photo shows Selfie wearing suspender pants. Kim Bin-woo pulled on the Attention of people with a jaw and a fascinating look.The netizens responded in various ways such as I look young, I am so beautiful and I am Lee Hyo Ri.Kim Bin-woo, who has increased his weight to 75kg after his second birth, recently said he has lost 52kg through steady exercise and diet control.
Kim Bin-woo has told the recent status of pure beautiful looks.On the 12th, Kim Bin-woo posted two photos on his Instagram with the phrase I like my hair more and I like my hair more and more.Kim Bin-woo in the public photo shows Selfie wearing suspender pants. Kim Bin-woo pulled on the Attention of people with a jaw and a fascinating look.The netizens responded in various ways such as I look young, I am so beautiful and I am Lee Hyo Ri.Kim Bin-woo, who has increased his weight to 75kg after his second birth, recently said he has lost 52kg through steady exercise and diet control.

Kim Bin-woo has told the recent status of pure Beautiful looks.

On the 12th, Kim Bin-woo posted two photos on his Instagram with the phrase "I like my hair more and I like my hair more and more."

Kim Bin-woo in the public photo shows Selfie wearing suspender pants. Kim Bin-woo pulled on the Attention of people with a jaw and a fascinating look.

The netizens responded in various ways such as "I look young", "I am so beautiful" and "I am Lee Hyo Ri".

Kim Bin-woo, who has increased his weight to 75kg after his second birth, recently said he has lost 52kg through steady exercise and diet control.